Pan Those Eyeshadow 2020 Update 6 - 4 New Pans!



          Hey, guys! Oh my gosh! The world is in such a mess right now and the "Beauty Community" in on the top of the list. The are lots of drama, dirty secrets and other horrific stuff coming out and I don't know if I have energy to deal with this anymore. To get away from this toxicity, I share my great progress on my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 Project Pan. June has been such a great month for this project and wasn't expecting to hit pan on 4 eyeshadows and I am glad that I did. If you are interested to know what happened with this project, just keep on reading.


          To start off, I have to share first the only eyeshadow I have not hit pan on last month. This Cake shade from the IMAGIC High Heels Eyeshadow Palette has been included in this project from my previous update and I have made a nice dip since. I use this to set my eyeshadow everyday and I think I might hit the pan by the end of the month. I have used this shadow 21 times since rolling-in and I think I would hit pan after 10 more uses. 


         I think that I have hit pan on this metallic olive shade from the Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette on May but I haven't noticed it since the pan was stained. I kept using this last month and I realized that the pan was already peeking through. Haha! Anyway, I didn't have any problems using this shade because this such an amazing formula and so reflective on the eyelids. I am so happy that I can put this palette to rest because this has been here since the beginning of the project. I have used this shade a total of 21 in the entire duration of the project. 


          This Pudaier Milky Way Eyeshadow has been re-rolled last year and my random generator application picked the shimmery beige shade called Arctic. I love the color scheme of this palette and this shimmery shadow looks so cute as inner corner highlight or as a cheekbone highlight. The formula is soft that's why I have hit pan on this quickly. I have used this 24 times during the duration of the project before hitting pan on this. 


         This UCANBE Marvel Palette was pretty new when this was included in this project. This matte maroon shade has been in this project for three months and I was so happy to finally hit pan on this. Hooray! I wanna have a party right not. I have never imagined hitting pan on a matte red-toned shade but I did and it makes me so happy. I have tried different technique to utilize this shadow and all of them worked since I reached my goal for this shadow. I have used this 33 times before hitting pan on this shade and that's honestly the most satisfying feeling ever. Yahoo!


          I have also hit pan this matte mauve light grey shade from the Zoeva En Taupe Palette called Gallery. I have made a nice dip before rolling this is and maybe that's why I have hit pan on this quickly. I have used this mainly as my transition shade and it looked kind of ashy but I didn't mind it since it looks good on my skin tone. I have hit pan on this 23 times after using it on this project. I have decided to also roll this palette out from this project since I have already hit pan on 3 shades and I think I have already played with this palette enough. You will see later what palette I chose as a replacement for this palette. 


          Lastly, I have hit pan on this shimmery brick red shade from the Sace Lady Twilight Palette called Wicked Game. This shadow is cute but it has kind of hardened and the vibrancy that it originally has was gone. I used this on my lower lash line serving as an accent color and it looked cute. I am also happy to remove this for a while and utilize other palettes from my collection. 

          Since I have hit pan on 4 shades, I have randomly generated 4 news shades. These are the following:






Focallure Sweet As Honey Palette - Pure Copper




I Heart Makeup Salted Caramel Palette - No. 3

          This is the palette I have chose to focus on as a replacement for the Zoeva En Taupe Palette. I love this palette so much and I want to use this more. This palette would perfect as a companion on the other palettes included as the palette.


          This is my color story for this month. I am so relieved that there are no reds or green this time. I am tired of wearing red shadows as I have been doing so since the beginning of this project. Haha! This looks so refreshing, light, and appropriate for this time of the year. This month's looks will be pretty much peachy-yellowy eyes. I am so excited to play more with yellow-toned eyeshadows. 


          I apologize for not sharing any makeup looks for this update. My looks the previous month have pretty much the same and I was kind of lazy to take pictures. I hope you enjoyed this progress and will stay tuned for the next update. You can search for my previous updates to see what shadows I have hit pan on so far. Thank you so much for stopping by. I will talk to you next week. Stay safe always. Have a nice day. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments