UCANBE Marvel Palette Review



          Hey, guys! Today's post will about this UCANBE Marvel Eyeshadow Palette that is known as a dupe for the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette. This will be the first time I will be talking about this brand on my blog and I am so happy that I will be talking about good things to day. I bought this last December, after Christmas, and I had this since January. I was supposed to feature this a few months ago but I was so focused on making progress on my Pan Those Eyeshadows Project and I kind of ignored this was for a while. Last week, I had a few days to play on this palette more since the project is going well and I have extra days to play other eyeshadows and so I went ahead and used this 3 days straight. If you want to know my thoughts on this palette, just keep on reading.


          Out of all the 9-pan eyeshadow palettes that I have bought from Shopee, this one has the best packaging. It has that holographic effect on the design, it doesn't fade, and looks expensive. I love the fact that this sleeker compared to the palettes that I bought from the said application. It fits on my makeup bag and it doesn't take too much space. This quite larger than most 9-pan palettes, but that doesn't bother me since the shadows have larger pans and they more product. I also love the fact that they utilize the space; it looks neat and organized. The only this that I would add to this palette are the shades names so I can easily identify and pinpoint the eyeshadows.



        Upon looking at this palette closely, you will notice that these shadows are the exact duplicates of the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette. Huda Beauty's palette is more of bloody reds and the shimmers are more peachy or beige shades. This Marvel palette is like a toned-down, subdued, and has a nicer color story than the former palette mentioned. I don't know why they called it "mauve" palette since I don't seen any mauve shade in there. Haha! 

          I've got to say that the best part of this palette are the matte shades; so pigmented, buildable, blendable and doesn't have annoying amount of fallout. All of these shadows are tightly-packed and rarely has any fallout. The shimers are more like metallic shades since they are so fine and reflective once applied on the lids. These shadows are easily picked-up by brushes making it one of the friendly-user with great quality palettes that I have tried. This palette can create various red-toned eyeshadow looks from cute girly day look to sexy vampy night look. 


Shade 1 - This is a light pink metallic shade with a little bit of chunks of glitters but look so pretty once blended.
Shade 2 - This is a matte cream shade that is nice for setting the eyeshadow base or blending harsh lines on the crease.
Shade 3 - This is a matte bloody dark red brick shade that is so pigmented I was afraid to use on my eyes. It so loud and this is the only shadow I have not yet used. Do you have any suggestions?
Shade 4 - This a matte cool-toned brown shade that is perfect to use a transition shade if I want a more of a subdued look.
Shade 5 - This a matte burnt pink shade that works as a perfect pink transition shade. It could also be built-up for intensity. I think this would make a pretty blush as well. 


Shade 6 - This is a shimmery dark pink shade which I also like but there's nothing special on this palette
Shade 7 - This is matte maroon shade which is currently included on my Pan Those Eyesadows. I always use this on my outer-v, upper lash line, or upper lash line and it looks beautiful. 
Shade 8 - This is a metallic light pink shade with gold and peach glitters which looks so stunning on the lids. I think this the most unique shade in this palette and I hope they will sell an individual eyeshadow for this shade.
Shade 9 - Lastly, this is a matte dark mauve brown shade that could be used as an eyeliner, an one-shadow smokey look, or could be used to fill-in the brows. I just love that this shade here instead of another red shadow.




       I have created 3 looks using this palette solely the past week and I managed to achieve 3 different looks. The first one looks like Barbie's eye look, the second one is like a full-blown pink look, and the third one is an all-matte smokey look. I think that this palette creates red-toned looks but also different enough from each other. As I always say, I am cool-toned eyeshadow person and liking warm eyeshadows is saying something. This is one of those times that I liked warm eyeshadow looks and I am so satisfied that I bought this palette. 

      Overall, I think that this palettte is a great alternative to the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette because you get that same pigmented shades and similar color story without spending so much money. This currently being sold for Php 200 at the UCANBE Official Shoppee Store, so if you want to try this palette for yourself go ahead and grab the discount right now. 

     This is it for today's post and I have more reviews to come since I have been buying a lot of eyeshadows lately because there are lots of nice deals going on. Haha! Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's post. Have a nice day. Stay safe always. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments