Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 Update 5 (New Pan!)


          Hey, guys! How have you been doing the past month? I have been with work but I have also been busy with making progress on my Project Pans. If you don't know what Pan Those Eyeshadows is, you can head first on my introduction post and come back here later. I can't believe that we are almost 6 months in this year and I haven't gotten out of my town for the past two months. Luckily, I am currently assigned temporarily in my town to do some augmentation and I got more time to play with my makeup since I am not in a hurry getting ready for work. My temporary assignment caused me to hit pan on most of the eyeshadows included in this project as you can see on my last Pan Those Eyeshadows Update 4. This month, I have hit pan on another eyeshadow and that excites me even more since I can roll-in another eyeshadow. 

UCANBE Marvel Palette - Shade No. 7

          I wanna start sharing my progress on this shadow that had been rolled-in two months ago. This is the UCANBE Marvel Palette and I randomly generated this Shade No 7 (matte burgundy). This shadow is so pigmented and I don't need to apply much in order for me to achieve a good color pay-off. Even though I am not a warm eyeshadow lover, I enjoy using this on outer-v and lower lash line, sometimes on the crease, and sometimes as liner on my upper lash line. I have used this shadow 35 times since I have rolled this in and I have made a good dip. I have no idea how deep the pans of this palette are since this is the only one I own from the brand and I haven't hit pan on an of them before. Let's see if I can hit pan on this after 15 uses. 


          This metallic lime green shadow from the Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette is on of my favorites and I am so happy that I have rolled this in during my last update. I love to put this all over the lids and I will show you the look that I made using this shade at the end of this update. I use this sometimes as an eyeliner on my upper lash line and I think it looked cute together with the taupe shade that is also included on this project. I have used this 15 times since entering the project but I have already made a huge dip. I just love this eyeshadow and this brand creates the best metallic shadows. I have a feeling that I will hitting pan on this real soon. Yay!


          This Wicked Game shadow from the Sace Lady Twilight Eyeshadow Palette is also a favorite of mine and I love seeing this all over the lids whenever I do red-toned smokey eye looks. This your typical shimmer formula; quite subtle and needs building for opacity. It's cute eyeshadow shade and I am see that I also made a dip on this. To be quite honest, I only use this as an accent color on my lower lash line since it doesn't quite match on the eyeshadows on included in this project. I have also used this 15 times and might also hit pan by the next update. 


          Next is this shimmery champagne shade from the Pudaier Milky Way Eyeshadow Palette. This is my typical icy shimmery highlight shade that I always incorporate with my looks. One of the eyeshadows from this palette have been included in the beginning of this project and it took me months to hit pan on it. This shadow may also take me months to hit pan on, but it still depends on the type of usage I will be playing on. I have already used this 17 times and I still haven't made a huge impact on the shadow. Let's hope to see the pan in two months. 


         As I have said previously, one eyeshadow will always be drawn from my Zoeva En Taupe Palette because I want to use this palette more before it goes bad. I have this palette for 2 years now and I don't have much usage in this palette. I have drawn this matte lavender-mauve shade and I have used this as my transition shade most of the times. This shadow is kind of ashy but I love how it neutralizes the matte burgundy shade I have in this palette. I love this shade and I think I am hitting pan on this soon as well. I haved used this 15 time all throughout this project and I have made a pretty good dip. I have used this a lot before maybe that's why this has a fast progress compared to other shades in this palette. I honestly see a pan coming by next month. 


          Yes, I have definitely saved the best for last. I have finally hit pan on this shimmery taupe shade which has been on this project since March. I liked putting this all over the lids everyday but I am also happy that I can use other lid shades not that I have hit pan on this. I have used this 37 times before hitting pan and that feels so satisfying. This is one of my expensive palettes on my collection and I feel so giddy now that I have already hit pan 2 shadows on this baby. Yay!


          Since I have hit pan on Outline, I get to randomly generate a new shade. My random gernerator app have drawn number 131 and it correspond to this shade Cake from my IMAGIC High Heels Palette. This is matte light beige shade that maybe I can use to set my eyeshadow primer. This palette has been rarely touched and I am so happy that I can finally play with this without diverting away from this project. Yes! I have no idea how deep these pans are but the eyeshadow is loosely pressed and I might hit pan on this after 2 months. I really do hope so. 


        So this is my color story for the month of June. In all honestly, it kinda looks similar on my previous color stories. Haha! If it isn't a red eyeshadow, it will be a shimmery highlight or a green eyeshadow that I always generate. What is happening to the world? Haha! Anyway, I am still excited to mix and match with different color combinations and I not bored yet.This project is so exciting! 



         This is one of the looks I created using all of the eyshadows included in this project. I used Gallery on the crease, matte burgundy on the outer-v and lower lash line, metallic lime green all over the lids, Outline on the inner lower lash line, and Arctic on my inner corners. I loved this look so much and I never thought that taupes, lime green and burgundy will look good together. I love how the lime green shade popped even more pairing it with the burgundy shade. What do you guys think?

            This is my update for this month's progress and I feel so satisfied with the dips I made. I am hoping for a good progress by the next update. How are you guys doing with your project pans? Are you also enjoying or nah? Please let us know by leaving a comment. I have lots of posts to make by the next few weeks and I hope you follow this blog in order to see more updates. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments