Pan Those Eyeshadows Update 4 (4 New Pans!)


         Hi, guys! Today's post is very exciting because I am talking about the amazing progress I made on my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020. I apologize for the late progress, I have been very busy with work since I am frontliner. Anyway, I have hit pan on 4 shadows that are included in this project and 1 bonus pan the past month. I feel like one of my talents is to hit pan on eyeshadows as I do it well and often considering that I am light-handed. 

Focallure Sweet As Honey Palette - Champagne
          The first shadow that I have hit pan is this matte champagne shadow which I have used as a transition shade on almost all my eye looks since I rolled this in. This eyeshadow is nothing special and it barely shows up on my eyelids. I think I have hit pan on this fastly because I have to apply 3 layers before this shows up on my skin. It is quite powdery and I was surprised that the pan is shallow, though each of these pans contain 1.5 grams of eyeshadow. I have used this 31 times before I have hit the pan.


Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette - Shade No. 4
         Finally! I have hit pan on this dark shimmer green which took me an eternity to hit pan on. Haha! If you have seen in my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 Introduction, you know that this eyeshadow has been in here since the beginning of the project. It feels so satisfying to reach the pan of this eyeshadow since this is not the type of green I would reach out. I focused on this shadow the previous month and I am so happy that I reached my goal. I have used this 27 times since January before I have hit pan on this.

SACE Lady Natural Palette - Satisfaction
         I have hit pan on this shimmery beige eyeshadow  which is included in this project. I forgot to tally my usage on this eyeshadow so I can't tell you how many times I have used this before hitting pan. Haha! I have also hit pan on this matte brown eyeshadow which I have used as a crease shade in most of my eye looks. I am so happy to have a bonus pan because hitting pan organically gives a different feeling. 


ZOEVA En Taupe Palette - Handmade
         Lastly, I have also hit pan on this duo chrome pink-gold shade which I have used on as highlight on my my inner lower lash line. I tried using this as a lid shade but it was underwhelming so I just used this a highlight shade. I am so proud of myself because I managed to hit pan on two highlight shades at the same week. Yay! I useed this 30 times before I have hit the pan.


UCANBE Marvel - Shade No. 7
          This matte dark burgundy shadow will take me a while to hit pan on.This so pigmented and I don't need to use a lot in order for this to show up on my eyelids. I always incorporate this on my looks and I am finally seeing a dent which is so amazing. I have used this 22 times already since I rolled this is in but I don't have any idea how deep this pan is. I am not expecting to hit pan on this by the end of the month but maybe I can. Who knows?


ZOEVA En Taupe - Gallery and Outline
          I have said before that I will be focusing on this palette this year and one of the shadows to include in this project will be from this palette. I have rolled-in Outline together with Handmade and I can finally see a dent. I haved used this 25 times already and I am crossing my fingers to hit pan on this by the end of the month. 
             To replace Handmade, I have randomly generated another shade from this palette and Gallery was picked. I have used this shadow quite a bit before rolling this is in and I have already made a dip. I might hit pan on this shadow by next month. Let's see about that.


SACE Lady Natural - Wicked Game
          I may have hit two pans on this palette, but my random number generator have picked another shadow from this palette. For this round, I am rolling in this shimmery red shade. I have used this shadow in the past and I liked the outcome. I am not yet sure how I will incorporate this with the other shadows included in this project since I am working on taupe shadows. I might use this more on my lower lash line as an accent shade.


Pudaier Milky Way - Arctic          
          Another palette that is coming back is this pastel-themed palette which took a month of rest before rolling it in again. Haha! I have randomly generated this shimmery white eyeshadow and I am not excited nor disappointed; I am just surprised that all of the eyeshadows that I have, I have to roll-in another shimmery inner corner highlight shade. I find this really funny and I think my random number generator application is making fun of me. Haha! 

Beauty Glazed Uranus  - Shade No. 8
          Just when I thought I could roll-out this palette, I can't yet. Haha! My random number generator picked another shadow from this palette and I am not mad since my favorite shadow from this palette was chosen. I love this metallic olive green shade and I am excited to use this more and pair it with my taupe and red-toned shadows.


         This is my color story for this round. It is kind of similar on my previous updates since warm shadows and greens are always being selected. Haha! I will find ways to use of all these shadows in a look and I will take pictures on the looks I will create. 


         How are your project pans doing? I hope you are all safe and healthy. I am enjoying this project and I feel so happy to hit pan 5 eyeshadows in a month since that rarely happens to me. I have an upcoming review on eyeshadow palettes that I recently bought and I am so excited to play with them. Did you have fun with this post? I hope you did since I was so excited to share this progress with you. Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day. Stay safe.

You May Also Like

0 Comments