Playing With The Beauty Glazed Lemon Eyeshadow Palette



          Hey, guys! As you can see, I will sharing with my thoughts and opinions on another eyeshadow palette. You know, I have been buying a lot of eyeshadow palettes this year and I have pending reviews that I need to post soon. What can I do? I love sharing budget beauty finds because I am really happy to score on affordable makeup products with superb quality. I was immediately interested and have bought this Beauty Glazed Lemon Eyeshadow Palette the moment I they posted this on their official Instagram account. I was wowed and so I added this to my card when this posted for sale on Shopee (shop here). 


          This palette is a dupe (allegedly) for the Coulourpop Uh Huh Honey palette and I think that they are similar, but not enough to be a complete duplicate. If you have seen my Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette review which is supposed to be a dupe for a Huda Beauty Palette, you know that this brand doesn't exactly copy the shades of high end palettes. They imitate the tones and shades, kind of tweaking some colors, but never ever exactly copying an entire palette. I salute that and that is why I keep on buying these palettes and I really love that don't compromise quality despite of their affordability. I bought this for only Php 126 which I love since I don't want to spend Php 900 for a yellow eyeshadow palette that I won't use everyday.

Ingredients list


Isn't she stunning?


1st Row
          The first row consists matte mustard yellow, mettalic pale yellow, and matte neon yellow shades. These are all easy to apply and blend but the matte neon yellow kind of lacks pigmentation and vibrancy. I think that I would be needing to apply 2-3 layers in order to achieve maximum opacity. The matte mustard shade is so nice to use as a transition shade. The metallic pale yellow looks so pretty as inner corner highlight and I can't get enough of it.

2nd row
          The second row consists of metallic yellow gold, yellow pressed glitter, and metallic fiery peachy gold shades. I have not yet used the yellow gold, but the peachy gold is so stunning on the eyes! I loved how it looked so good on my brown eyes and it made my eyes looked warmer. I have also not yet used the glitter shadow since I can't really wear them for work. I might try this someday for a party of special occasion.

3rd row
          The third row consists of 3 matte shades: deeper mustard, yellow and light brown (with yellow undertone). I apologize because I really such at describing shades. Haha! Anyway, I have used the yellow and light brown on my lids together and the looked the stunning. The brown shade doesn't really look brown at all and they don't look muddy when blended. I haven't used the mustard shade yet because it looks very similar to the mustard shade on the first row.


Sunshine on my eyes


         Last Wednesday, I decided to play with this palette again. I used the mustard yellow as transition shade the matte yellow as a crease shade. I blended them well together and I loved the effect that they created. I used the light brown shade, blended it on my outer-v so that it would create depth and dimension to the look. Then, I decided to apply the light brown all over the lids to serve a base shade on metallic shade that I applied on top of it. I used the peachy gold shade all over the lids and it looked so beautiful! So fiery! I used the metallic pale yellow shade and it completed the look.


Super duper love it!
         I also used the light brown and matte yellow shades on the lower lash line. I applied a black liquid liner on the lash line, the matte pencil black liner on my tightline and waterline. Since the shadows are bright, a black liner is a good contrast and it emphasizes the yellow shadows even more. I paired the eye look with a warm brown lips to complement the eyes. What do you think, guys?  Did it much well?

          I love this palette and the formula that this has. I definitely recommend this palette if you want to try a all-yellow eyeshadow looks or if you want to play with colored shadows without paying for a lot of money. This is not an eyeshadow palette to be used everyday, but if you are fond of collection eyeshadow palettes and want to use colored shadows from time to time, this a good addition to your stash. It's affordable, easy to use and has a great quality.

        Have you tried Beauty Glazed eyeshadows? What do you think of them? I definitely love the two palette that I tried and plan to buy the bigger palettes. They are so affordable and the quality is unbelievable. I hope you enjoyed this post and find it helpful in deciding if you want to try this palette or not. I have upcoming reviews to be posted and I hope you stay tuned. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day. Stay safe! XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments