Focallure Sculpt Glow Contour & Highlight Duo (O3 Ipanema Sun & Champagne Pop)


        Hi, guys! For today's post, I will sharing with you one of my favorite makeup products from Focallure and it's their Sculpt Glow Contour and Highlight Duo. This product was released early this year and I bought at around August. I have using this product for a few months now and I think that I have formed solid opinions and genuine feelings about this products and I will sharing those in a few moments. Please keep on reading if you want to find out. 

         I have been eyeing this duo for a long time and I have finally decided to buy it a few months ago. Focallure is known brand for creating dupes of makeup products from "high-end" brands like Kylie Cosmetics, Huda Beauty, Morphe, Jeffree Star, Anastasia Beverly Hills and a lot more. They have a lot "dupes" from these high end brands and I think that this product I am reviewing is a dupe for Becca Cosmetics' infamous Champagne Pop highlighter which was a collaboration with the ever controversial Ms. Jaclyn Hill


         I am not sure with my allegation because I do not own that popular highlighter (das expensive), but basing from the pictures I have compared online and from the shade name itself, i'm pretty sure that this is a dupe. Honestly, I only noticed when I have received the product and I immediately why the shades are familiar. And tada, I remembered Champagne Pop from Becca

         Aside from duping a popular highlighter, I think that the product itself has superb quality and I think that it is comparable to high end makeup products. Why do I say that? First of all, the packaging looks and feels so luxurious! This product has magnetic packaging, it feels sturdy and heavy, and has a huge mirror. I mean for the price of Php 338, I ain't complaining at all. It is also great for travelling because it fits most small to medium size makeup bags and you won't be needing to carry a mirror (for touch ups). 

03 Ipanema Sun and Champagne Pop

          Ipanema Sun is a contour powder which is perfect for light-medium skintones. I love that this powder is buildable, easy to blend, and doesn't look muddy on face. This my perfect contour shade! I also think that the coconut leaves embossed on the product look so cute and feels so summery.  I used this almost everyday and I might pan on this soon. Champagne Pop is such a blinding golden peach highlight that is well-suited for my warm light skin. I have used this a lot times, especially during special occasions and it never fails to amaze me everytime I use this. It feels so smooth and buttery and doesn't emphasize texture on my skin. I think this is my top highlighter as of the moment. 


          This is a little bit expensive than their other face products, but this one screams quality and luxury. I love how affordable and accessible this is for most people. If you haven't tried anything from the Focallure beauty products, I recommend you to pick this particular duo because you won't be disappointed. This duo contains 7 grams of product each which is really good considering the price and performance. 


          As you can see, the contour isn't scary at all and highlight is blinding. I can't get over this yet. Can you imagine what would the highlight looked like if I have applied it wet? I would blind everyone. Haha! I think this shade would also look good on darker skin tones. What do you think, guys? 



          Yes, I did cut my hair. I was annoyed by the split ends. Haha! Anyway, I really recommend this product to everybody who's building their makeup collection or looking for a Champagne Pop dupe. I promise you guys, the quality is there and it won't break your budget. My camera doesn't give justice on how this highlight looks stunning in person.

         Have you also tried this product? If so, please share us your thoughts and experiences on comment section because we'd love to know your conclusions about this product as well. I hope you enjoyed this post and find it helpful on your future purchases. Please also leave a comment if you have any requests or suggestions and I'll try my best to entertain those. I hope you stay tuned for more posts. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO

 


You May Also Like

0 Comments