Pan That Palette 2023 Introduction (UCANBE Marvel Palette)

 


              The year 2023 is coming and it's time for me to refresh my Project Pan. I have participated in a lot of these project and I can say that those experiences taught me to utilize what I already have instead of collecting and never using what I have purchases. One of the most exciting installments of this vast community is doing the Pan That Palette; it's a popular project where you have to finish an entire eyeshadow palette all throughout the year. Since it is nearly impossible to finish a palette for a year, most project panners tend to bend the rules or give themselves goals that will consider them in a successful Pan That Palette Project. The only person I know that successfully has done this is Amber F where she used up Urban Decay Naked (Original) Palette back in 2014. Remember those days? 

            It's been years since I have done this project and the last palette I included in this is the Sleek Oh So Special Palette. I haven't finished the entire palette, I think I have hit pan on 9 eyeshadows and nearly finished 2. I have already decluttered that palette though because it was ready old and the quality of those eyeshadows aren't comparable to the eyeshadows I currently own. For this year, I have chosen to pan this UCANBE Marvel Eyeshadow Palette.



          I have older palettes in my collection but this one is the perfect candidate for me since it's just 8 pans. I am planning to do Pan Those Eyeshadows for next year as well and having a smaller palette to focus on will keep me motivated in doing these projects at the same time. I love doing these eyeshadow project pans, have been these since 2015 and I will keep doing these on the years to come. 
          
           I usually don't do warm eyeshadow looks since I love cool-toned smokey eyes but this palette is quite old and it's already faced out in stores. Red-toned eyeshadows are of my least favorite but this year I have been buying them and I'm starting to like them. I think these tones suit my Asian skin pretty well and I want to explore more eye looks.


          For the month of January, I think I'll just play around with the eyeshadows and create various eye looks. I have already hit pan on the 7th shade (matte burgundy); this was on my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 and it took my 3 months of continuous pans to reach the pan. I don't expect great progress on the next couple of months but maybe another pan on one of the matte shadows. That will entirely depend on what kind of eyeshadows I will roll-in in my upcoming Pan Those Eyeshadows project. 

           Let's take a closer look on the swatches again since my review post didn't have clear pictures. I got a new phone with a great camera and I'd love to show some swatches. 



          They are clear now. I'm excited to take more pictures and share them with you guys! As I have said, I don't expect great progress for the next 2 months but I hope to hit a pan at least. My plan is to give updates every two months since this is going to be a slow burning project and I don't want to bore you with updates that don't have much to offer. I think 2 months will collect much progress than giving updates monthly. Anyway, I think that's all for my introduction post. I will post my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2023 introduction so stay tuned for that. For more Project Pan contents, you can also visit my Instagram page. I'm currently doing my P.I.E. Project Pan in there. I hope you are all well and safe. Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day. <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments