ZEESEA X British Museum Alice in Wonderland 9 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Purple Plate (Review + Swatches)

                                   


                Hey, guys! I'm baaaaack. It's been a really long time since I posted. The past couple of years have been really been difficult and I just didn't have the motivation to post and do my makeup. Major things happened like being unemployed last year, starting my little baking from scratch and dealing with a person whom I though I'm gonna end up with but ended up gaslighting for almost a year. If you are interested, you can read more on this Instagram post of mine. Anyway, I have been doing a of healing since the beginning of the year, I have met new great friends that have been motivating me to keep going and I have also met someone new that helped greatly with this journey. That being said, I have decided to go back blogging because I found my motivation again and I think I am ready to this again with new and fresh products to talk about. <3       

Zeesea x British Museum Alice in Wonderland - Purple Plate

                For today's post, I am going to share with you this amazing 9-pan eyeshadow palette from my newly discovered brand this year, the Zeesea Cosmetics. This brand's product quality if unbelievably great for the price range they offer. The first product that has really caught my attention was their eyeshadow palettes and I'm guilty of collecting almost half of them. Their mattes are so pigmented and easy to blend and their shimmer shades are some of the most sparkly I have ever seen. 
               
Yes, we are all mad! And that's okay. :)

             From all of their eyeshadow palette series, I think this 9-pan collection is  my most favorite. I  have 4 of these and Purple Plate palette has the most unique color story.  I have used this last weekend for the first time and I immediately fell in love. The shimmers are so buttery and creamy and sparkly, I just want to slather them all of my lids. This palette may seem light but the shades are buildable and can be layered for more opacity.

Look at those details. Cheshire Cat looks so cute! :)

                From left to right, 1st to 3rd row, let's talk about each of the shades:

Shade 1 - matte beige shade. Perfect for highlighting brow bones and blending harsh lines.
Shade 2 - matte muted pale lavender shade. I haven't tried this on my eyelids yet but I used this as a highlight on my inner lower lash line and it looked very pretty. It helped brighten my eye look.
Shade 3 - pale pink shimmer with purple shift. This shade has flaky texture and is very crumbly. It doesn't have a strong base but is verry stunning as an eyeshadow topper. 
Shade 4 - matte pale mauve. I used this as a transition shade and it showed on my skin after two layers. 


Shade 5 - metallic gold with purple undertone. This is the star of the show! It's one of those duo-chrome eyeshadows with stained glass effect. This looks more golden on my lids but paired with shade 3, it looks more purple. The combo is so stunning!
Shade 6 - matte plum shade. This is the darkest shade in the palette and this is the one I used on my outer-v. I layered this twice and it gave me that smokey-eye effect. So cool. I wanna wear that look again.
Shade 7 - shimmery plum shade with purple glitters. I have yet to try this shade on my lids yet. But I tried layering with Shade 3 on my wrist and I really liked the outcome. 
Shade 8 - matte lilac shade. I paired this with Shade 4 on my crease and it looked so good. I has a nice payoff and I think it would show on darker skin as well.
Shade 9 - matte peach shade with gold glitters. I haven't tried this one yet but I think it would look nice as a blush shade. 


                    Obviously, I haven't done a lot of look with this palette yet. I think that this such a unique purple palette though. Upon looking at the shade, you would think that it would just make light eyeshadow looks but I was surprised that I was able to make a smokey look with this one. I think a lot of people who haven't tried this one yet will really enjoy this palette. The quality is incredible and texture on the mattes are buttery and blendable. This is the best purple eyeshadow palette I have ever tried yet and I recommend to buy this first instead of the other variants.  

          Please play the video above to see the shifts on the shadows. The pictures haven't done justice showing just how beautiful this palette is. You can buy this on their official website but the Zeesea Official Store on Shopee always give great discounts; that's where I bought all of their palettes. I have 3 more from this line that I have yet to show you so stay tuned for that. Have you guys tried any of Zeesea eyeshadow palettes? What do you guys think of them? Please let us know by leaving a comment. :) I hope you enjoyed this chill review post because there's a lot to come in 2023. Thank you so much for stopping by and I will talk to you soon. Have a nice. <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments