Talc-Free Makeup: The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush

 


          Hi! I have been thinking to start a new series on this blog where I give feature talc-free makeup products since the "Asbestos found in makeup" fiasco from a Chinese brand has emerged and some people have begun to worry about makeup containing Talc. Talc and Asbestos are mined in the same field and when  Talc is mined, it is possible that it is contaminated by Asbestos. There are lots of brands that use Talc in their powder products and we never know if they are contaminated by Asbestos, unless they have undergone testing and they state on their packaging if it is Asbestos-free. To be totally safe, I have decided to invest my money more on Talc-free makeup and I am so glad that The Balm's entire makeup collection doesn't use the ingredient mentioned.

        

          I have bought  Balm Desert because I wanted to own a bronzer that has a nice quality and I know that The Balm face products are awesome and so I decided to pick this one. This shade is  reddish bronze and doesn't suit my skin tone well, though it would suit darker skin tones. I can't exactly say that this is matte, but it feels matte with gold micro glitters. As a blush, this gives a rosey neutral shade on my cheeks and I really love the look it gives.

\

          The packaging is sleek, has an adorable summer-themed design, and contains a good quality mirror that is really travel-friendly. It feels light and won't take so much space on a makeup bag. The product itself is tightly-pressed and doesn't have any fallout which is adorable since I will get my money's worth. 


  

           If you love neutral blushes, you will love this since you can subdue or build this product according to your liking. This is also affordable and you get a lot for 6.39 grams. This blush reminds me a sun-kissed glow and gives that goddess vibe with that gold sheen. 





          The didn't do justice, as always, but this looks prettier in person. I love the glow that it gives and looks good in almost any eye look that I do. This has become one of my favorite blushes and if I have to rank this at the moment, I would rank this at the second place. As I have said, if you are looking for an affordable, good quality, long-lasting neutral blush, you might like this one. 

          Do you like this new series? I have some few talc-free makeup collection that I will do a spotlight feature in the days to come. I think that we should really look into the products that we put on our skin instead thinking so much of the affordability. Quality over quantity as people say. I hope you enjoyed this short post and stay tuned for more. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day. Stay safe.

You May Also Like

1 Comments