Pan Those Eyeshadows 2023 Introduction

 


          Happy New Year! I hope and pray that our 2023 will be full of love, forgiveness, acceptance and healing. 2022 has been a roller coaster ride for me but it was awesome for the most part. I am thankful for the wonderful around me that has been patient and supportive to me all throughout the past year. Anyway, for today's post, let me show you my official shades for the start of my Pan Those Eyeshadows for the year 2023.

          Pan Those Eyeshadows is an installment of Project Pan where you randomly or intentionally pick eyeshadows you want to hit pan on. Usually, people choose 4-5 shades to focus on in a round, and others tweak rules to suit their panning style. For this year, I will focus on 4 shades at a time because I will be doing this project together with my Pan That Palette.  

           My rules are the following:
  • I will randomly generate 4 eyeshadows per round. I have to use every eyeshadow at least 20 times. Everytime I hit pan on a shadow, I get to roll-in another one.
  • If I reach my 20 times usage and still haven't hit the pan, I can continue using the eyeshadow until I reach the pan or remove it from the project and generate another shade. 
  • Any eyeshadow that I will generate that is too similar to the shades included in my Pan That Palette will not be joining this project and I get to generate another one.
  • I will give monthly updates. I think I did a pretty good job in giving regular updates on 2020 and I am pretty confident that I can do that again this year. :)

          I have randomly generated these following shades:


        First one is this matte muted pink eyeshadow from the Focallure Sunrise Palette. This palette was included in my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 and from my experience, the matte eyeshadows in here are loosely pressed and I didn't have any challenges in hitting pan on a matte shadow. I think this might be the first one I will hit pan this round.
         

           The second shadow I rolled-in is this matte dark eggplant shade from the Beauty Glazed Metamorphosis Palette. This is fairly new palette, I bought this in August and I have only used this twice. This palette is has tightly-pressed eyeshadows and most of them are pigmented, including this one. This is the darkest shaded I rolled-in this round and this might one of those that I will 20 uses and choose another one. Since this a new, it's okay if I don't hit pan this yet.


         Third eyeshadow I rolled-in is this bronze gold shimmer from the Perfect Diary Red Fox Palette (stay tuned for a future review). This is my newest palette and I haven't used it yet so I don't know if I can hit pan on this after 20 uses. Like the eggplant shade, this is one of those shadows that I will roll-out after hitting the target usage. 


        Lastly, I have generated this matte dark beige shadow from the UCANBE Taro Milk Palette. Again, it's another new eyeshadow palette that I bought last August. The universe seems to have set me up to use my new eyeshadows because I bought like 20 palettes last year. Yes! I spoiled myself a lot in 2022. These are loosely packed eyeshadows but are of good quality. I think I will hit pan on this after 20 uses.


          This is my color story for the first round. This is a cohesive color palette but I'm not sure if I want to wear pink and eggplant shadows everyday. Since these are mostly mattes, I will definitely reach out to my Pan That Palette candidate for lighter shimmer shades. I don't mind having more mattes because they are my favorite in creating eyeshadow looks. I will post monthly updates and I think I have done a good job in giving regular updates back in 2020. 

          This is my introductory post for this project and I am so excited to create eyeshadow looks with these eyeshadow selections. Are you also doing this project this year? Please let us now in the comments section. Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you on my 1st update. Have a lovely day. Stay safe always. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments