Pan That Palette | Update 1



          Hey, guys! The first quarter of the has passed and it is time for me to update my Pan That Palette for 2019. If you have missed my introductory post (read here), I chose this Sleek Oh So Special Palette (read review here) for this challenge. I love this palette and I don't have any problems using this everyday. I can create many looks with this and I plan to post tutorials soon.  I have already hit pan on the shades Bow (cream), Boxed (matte dark brown), and Wrapped Up (matte warm taupe) before I started this project.


         I use Bow to set my eyeshadow primer and also use as a base, Boxed for my brows, crease or outer-v, and Wrapped Up also for crease, outer-v or lower lash line. For my first update (read here), I have widen the pans on the eyeshadows that I have already hit pan on have also hit pan on The Mail (matte light brown shade). The Mail looks light on crease and I dip my brush on it like 3 times in order for the shade to show up and maybe the reason why I have hit pan in on it a month after I posted my introduction.


          My second update (read here) was more exciting because I have widen on the eyeshadow I have already hit on and I have hit pan on Ribbon (matte coral). I mean, I have not imagined on hitting pan on that kind of shade first since I don't usually wear warm transition/crease shadows. I loved using this shadow with the dark purple shade all over the lids. The combination was pretty and complimented my brown eyes.


          As of today, this is how my palette looks like. I have widen the pans even more and there are two new pans. I have hit pan on Organza (metallic light pink) and Noir (matte black). I always use Organza on my inner corners, not really as a main lid shade. I have a deep dip on Noir since this is my favorite shadow from the palette and I am so happy that I have already hit pan on it. Isn't that baby pan cute?
          My goal for this palette is to hit pan on all of the shadows and use up 6 of these. I have already 7 pans and 5 to go. I am not really sure what shadows I will be using up by the end of the year but I hope that it will be more than 6. I don't even have specific target shades, I just use and use these shadows and create combination and wear those looks for weeks. I really love this palette, I still enjoy using this and I might repurchase this if ever I use up all of the shadows.

          How are you doing with your Pan That Palette? Any tips for me on shadow combination or how to pan on these shadows faster? Please let us know by leaving a comment. I hope you enjoyed this post and find it motivating or inspirational for you to utilize your eyeshadows more. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stay tuned for more posts. Have a nice day! Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That coral shade is everything :D Beautiful!
    Amazing progress made, I'm jealous, especially on the pans of darker shades, those are hard for me and I lean to more "grungy" looks. You'll hit pan on all shades in no time! I see that those brown shades are almost gone, if you use them in your brows they'll be gone even sooner. Excited to see your next update :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the coral shade is so pretty and I love pair it with the dark purple shade. <3 I am really into smokey looks that's why I am going fast with the brown shades and I also love the black one for an all out smokey look. I also use the other brown on my brows because it kinda matches with my hair color of the moment. Good luck with your project too! :)

      Delete