Pan That Palette 2019 + Pan That Palette 2018 Finale


          Happy New Year! How are you, guys? I have been busy with work and I needed much rest so haven't been posting for the past two months. I have been doing a lot of makeup looks which I have been posting on my Instagram makeup account (link on the side bar) and I think I will be featuring them on this blog soon. I have also hauled a lot of makeup items and I might feature them on my future posts. I really don't know where to start because I feel so overwhelmed right now. Haha! Anyway, I have ended my Pan That Palette 2018 and I have already chosen my palette for 2019. Please keep reading if you wanna know where it is (when it's actually very obvious). :)


          I stopped using this I Heart Makeup Selfie Palette two months ago since the quality wasn't the same as I first got it. I bought this palette during my 24th birthday and I was amazed by the quality. I loved the pigmentation but texture has gone bad and the just felt gross. Now that I have accumulated a lot of eyeshadow palattes last year, I tossed this just recently and I just want to focus on other eyeshadows in my stash. I have used up a shadow and have hit pan on 7 shadows. I thought that I have already reached my goals for this palette and I already got my money's worth. What do you think?


 
Sleek Oh So Special Palette
          This Sleek palette is currently the oldest in my collection and that's why I chose this for 2019. I have this in my collection for almost 2 years; I remember buying this on February 2016 and I have been using this a lot to do my friend's makeup during special events. I am not going to discuss how these shadows perform since I have already made a review on this last year and click this link if you want to read it. 

Sleek Oh So Special Palette
          As you can see, I have already hit pan 3 shades and I have 9 more to go. Woohoo! I can do this! My main goal for this palette and to hit pan on all of the remaining shades and maybe use up half of this. Since I don't wear pink eye looks on a daily basis, I think that this project might have slow progress. We'll never know, I guess. Who knows I might actually love pink looks and wear them everyday. For the firs month, I would just play around this palette and figure out my signature look for this palette. I will also be watching videos for eyeshadow combination and makeup look inspirations. :)

        I will be keeping this post short since I have already talked enough regarding this palette. If you are doing Pan That Palette for this year, please tell us on the comments section about the palette you decided to pan this year. I hope we all make it this year and inspire everybody to consume what they have on their stash. I hope you stay tuned for updates and more posts. As always, thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day! XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments