Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette (Review and Swatches)


Hello! For today's post, I will be talking about this Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette. Sleek is one of those affordable UK brands that sells high quality makeup. I wanted to try one of their eyeshadow palettes since college and I have finally got a chance to buy one at a lesser price online. I chose this particular palette because it's has versatile and multi-functional shades. 

The shade names are so cute!!

The Oh So Special palette contains day to nights shades that is easy to travel with. This has 7 matte shadows, 2 metallic shadows and 3 shimmer shadows. The shade range goes from neutral, to pinks and some darker shadows. The packaging is sleek and fits most makeup bags.


I have been using this palette a lot since I bought this February last year. I love how the matte shadows are blendable, buildable and feels soft. I have carried this around with me and used this on other people as well. I have done a lot of smokey looks with this palette and I have never been so satisfied with dark shadows as much as I love the dark mattes in here.

A picture of the palette in the sunlight. 

Swatches of the first row 
  • Bow - A matte cream shade which is perfect for setting my eye primer and brow bone highlight. I have been using this non-stop the past two weeks because it lasts long, doesn't crease nor fade. I may be hitting pan on this soon.
  • Organza - A metallic light pink shade that looks so reflective when worn on the lids. Perfect if you are going for a girly romantic look.
  • Ribbon - A matte coral which is a perfect transition shade for warm eyeshadow looks. I haven't used this a lot since I prefer cool tone looks. I might try warm looks soon or I could use this as a blush.
  • Gift Basket - A shimmery bronze shade. It looks dark on the pan, but it is lighter when swatched and applied on the lids. It is also good as a lid shade when going for brown (monotone) looks. 
  • Glitz - A gunmetal shade that makes s good icy smokey look. I've used this on my office mate when I did a smokey look on her and she loved this. I haven't tried this on my lids.
  • Celebrate - A shimmery dark plum shade that leans toward on the brown color family. This would be perfect for a glamorous smokey look. I have only used this on my lower lash line as a color accent and I loved it. I need to use this shadow more. 


The swatches of second row
  • Pamper - A matte light pink shade. I haven't used this yet but it seems to be a nice color base for pink-based eye looks.
  • Gateau - A duo-chrome pink shade with gold shift. This looks so beautiful on the lids! It made people's eye pop and looks romantic. A must have for brown eyes! <3 li="" nbsp="">
  • The Mail - A matte light brown shade which also serves as a transition shade. People with the lightest hair color can use this as brow powder. 
  • Boxed - A matte medium brown shade which I currently use as my brow powder. I love how it looks on my face and it compliments my hair color. This lasts all throughout the day on my brows. Oh my goodness! #shocked #amazed
  • Wrapped Up - A matte warm brown taupe shade that I used to darken the outer corners of my eyes. I also use this on my brows sometimes. I would love to do a one eyeshadow look with this soon.
  • Noir - A matte black shade that is so pigmented. It's blendable as well and I don't need much to create an all black matte smokey look. This is my favorites eyeshadow from the palette and I might hit pan on this so soon. This is my go-to black shadow if doing black smokey looks. I might buy other Sleek palettes with this shade. That's how I love this shadow! <3 li="">




I used Noir all over my lids when I attended a Halloween party. I'm sorry for the low quality!

Overall, this palette is convenient and practical if you are looking for shadows that could make day looks and night looks in one. I love how this palette contains a lot of matte shadows over shimmery ones. Anybody could make neutral, warm, cool toned looks with this palette. I could even make a all-matte look with this, which I will be doing soon. This is definitely worth trying and also an investment if you are starting with makeup. I might try to post tutorials or demos on how I use the shadows. Please let me know if you like tutorials using this palette. I would love to do that. :)

Do you also have this palette? What are your thoughts regarding this product? Lets us know by leaving a comment. I hope you enjoyed this post and follow this blog on social media. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. <3 div="" xoxo="">


You May Also Like

0 Comments