Ever Bilena Kris Collection Haul (50% Discount) | Lucky Liquid Lipstick and First Love Blush


           Last Monday, as I walked inside Watson's, I saw that the Ever Bilena counter is having a 50% discount on all of the Kris collaboration makeup products. I didn't give any attention on this collection since most celebrity makeup/collaborations are just "blah". I was even surprised that Kris Aquino had collaborated with an affordable local brand like Ever Bilena since we all know she one of the bougiest sassy queens who have ever walked on this planet (that's a fact :)). I wonder if she really does use Ever Bilena products, especially before she collaborated with them? Hey, don't get me wrong. I love Kris, and she is the only maarte person that I can tolerate. I was just genuinely surprised that she did a project with Ever Bilena. :)

          As I was saying, I stumbled upon the EB counter and saw that the Kris collection is having a 50% off on all of the makeup products. I was curious so I swatched some of the lip liners and liquid lipsticks, and all of them are reds or has a red tone. I don't wear red lipsticks because I though that they are too much for work and I just didn't like the look of them on me. 


          I decided to buy three makeup items from the collection since I wasn't really interested with the brown pencil and powder (foundation?). The shade that really caught my eye from the liquid lipsticks was "Lucky" since it looks wearable for day to day and I thought that it would look nude on my lips. Since they are on sale, I also grabbed the lip liner of the same shade to pair it with the liquid lipstick. I also thought that the packaging of this collection is cute; cursive font for her name, little cute hearts on the boxes, and the packaging was made of nice quality material. 

Ingredients for the lip liner - 6.3g

Ingredients for the liquid lipstick - 3.2ml
          Lucky is a mauve muted red shade that I find really flattering on my skintone. I really thought  that this shade will be on the nude side since it looks muted. Since Kris red loves red lipsticks, I thought that this wasn't a surprise at all and just went with flow. The lip liner is matte, is packaged in a retractable container, and doesn't glide that smoothly. Yes, it's matte but it has a thick consistency and you really need to drag it in order for it to move around the lips. This doesn't have a strong smell, is really pigmented, and works well with the liquid lipstick. This lip liners retails for Php 195, and is currently on sale for Php 97.50


          The liquid lipstick has a smooth and mousse-like texture which I really, really adore. The formula of this lipstick sits really well with the lip liner and that both of them last really long, even when I eat. This just need a quick touch-up and I am good to go every time. To be honest, this is my favorite matte liquid lipstick formula and I hope that someday they would extend the shade range. This doesn't feel drying at all and is comfortable all throughout the day. I prefer this over the Vice Cosmetics' liquid lipstick (see my review here) because that one is drying and feels uncomfortable on the lips. This retails for Php 225 and is currently on sale for Php 125.


Ever Bilena Kris Blush in First Love - 2 grams

         The last makeup item I grabbed was this powder blush in shade First Love. The saleslady said that this is the only shade left and since I wanted to try this, I bought it. Upon seeing the shade, you could tell that this will suit well with fair and light skin tones. This was used to be sold for Php 195 which I was kinda shocked since this product contains 2 grams only. The fact that this is a celebrity collaboration didn't justify the overwhelming price. Nichido has individual blushes which being sold for Php 86 and contains 4 grams of powder product.

Ever Bilena Kris Blush in First Love - 2 grams
          I love that this formula is smooth, blendable and subtle. I know that this product claims to be opaque in one swipe, but with the shade, it isn't. It take me 2 applications in order for this to be visible on my skin. That doesn't turn me off since I love subtle and buildable cheek products rather than spot-on pigmented. I love to control the amount of products I put on my cheeks since I don't want to look like someboday has just slapped me. Haha! 

          I haven't seen the other blush shades from this collection so I don't have any idea if the shade range will suit all the skin tones. Since Kris has this pale icy white skin, I assume that most of the products from this collection was designed to suit perfectly well with her skin tone. If you love subtle pink blush, this one is perfect for you. :)
Ingredients of the First Love blush



Me wearing the First Love blush

Wearing the Lucky lip liner and liquid lipstick

Wearing the Lucky lip liner and liquid lipstick
          The main reason I commend these products is that they perfectly well go together. This is not just a random celebrity collaboration; this a well though-out collection. Surprisingly, I like all the products that I bought from this collection. I am also surprised that I like and I am so comfortable wearing the mauve red lipstick and I actually got compliments the first time I wore it. I also love all of these matched well with my smokey eye look. I don't ever pair bold lip color with dark eye makeup since that would be too much. But this one? Nope. It looks good!


          If you are looking for affordable makeup products, I recommend getting these while they are on sale. They are all worth the money and are very good for everyday use. I am not sure why these products are on sale; is it because they will faced out soon or is because they need to dispatch the first batches so they could release the newly manufactured ones? Please let me know if you have any idea. 


          This is it for today's mini haul and review. I have recently been shopping a lot of makeup and I am so excited to share them with you. I have another Focallure palette that I wanna talk about and share some of the eye looks that I have created. I might also post my Pan That Palette 2019 update next week, so stay tuned for that. I hope you this today's post and will visit again someday. I will talk to you next week. Have a nice day! XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments