Pan In Everything #PIE Project Pan Update 1


         Hey, guys! How are you? I hope you are all safe from the virus and doing the quarantine smoothly. I still go to work since it is necessary, but I'm taking all of the precautions that was imposed to us. Please take care of yourselves including your mental health. Anyway, I will be updating today my Pan In Everything (PIE) Project Pan which I started in January. Basically, this project aims to hit pan on all of the makeup products you have and it goes on for as long as you have an item that you didn't hit pan yet. You can read my introductory post to know more about the background of this project and to see who created this project. :)

           Since I started this project, I have hit pan on 3 products and I have rolled-in new products to hit pan on. I have been focusing on my pressed powder face products such as highlighters, blushes, bronzers and contours since I don't want to include eyeshadow products in this project. If you are interested, I have a project dedicated solely to hitting pan eyeshadows called the Pan Those Eyeshadows. It's a fun project where you can create different color combination and just be creative with your eyeshadow looks.              

Pinkies Collection Blusher (using as a highlight)
          I love this as a highlight on my cheekbones and I think this one of my top highlighters from collection. I love golden pink glow that it gives on my skin and the fact that it doesn't emphasize blemishes and texture on my face. I will miss using this but I still need to utilize other highlighters from my collection. I have hit pan on this after 3 uses and I used it for another 3 times before rolling it out on the project. 

Focallure Sculpt Glow Contour and Highlight Duo 03
          I have also hit pan on this contour powder from Focallure Beauty. I have reviewed  this last year and I said that this is the perfect contour shade for me and that I use this every time I do my makeup. I have I used this maybe at least 30 times before rolling this in into this project and I have hit pan on this after using 16 times. This is a lot of product and I might not finish it this year. I will continue to wear this from time to time in conjunction to my other contour products. 


Vice Cosmetics Contour Powder (Porshur)          

          Since I have hit pan on the Pinkies Collection Highlight, I have replaced it with this contour powder. I actually use this as a bronzer because it is a little bit warm and I don't want a warm contour. I love this product and it didn't took me a long time to hit pan on it. I just used this 8 times before hitting pan on, but I have used it a lot of times before rolling this in. 


Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (Be My Highlight)
         Oh my gosh! This product is immortal. I have used this a lot since I bought this back in 2017 and I still haven't hit pan on it. This gives a natural glow and is very suitable for work especially on a formal setting. I still like this but I'm kind of getting tired of this highlighter since I currently love glowy and blinding highlighters. I try to use everyday and pairing this with a different highlight so I won't get bored. I have used this 20 times ever since I started this project and who knows when will I hit pan on this. I'll just go with the flow I guess. 

MAC Powder Blush - Lesson In Love
        Due to my carelessness, I have dropped my Human Nature Sunkissed Blush and it cracked on the floor. I replaced it with this sheer pink blush and I think this is one of the products that will stay the longest on the project. This is hard-pressed and I really need to dig into this to get a color pay-off. I have used this 20 times since I included this on this project and it looks I haven't used it a lot. This is the only MAC blush I own and I don't have an idea if all of their blush powders feel like this. What do you think?

Ever Bilena Kris Collection Blush (First Love)

          Since I have hit pan on the Focallure Contour, I replace it with this matte blush which I reviewed last year as well. I like this blush and I don't see any problems on hitting pan on this. This product only weighs 2 grams and might hit pan on this before I post my next update. 

Jacky and Lauren Rose Gold Highlighter Palette (No. 3)
         Last but not the least, I have rolled in this rose gold highlight as a replacement for the Vice Cosmetics Contour in the shade Porshur. I layer this on top of the Essence Pure Nude Highlighter and I love the golden glow the pinkish gold glow that it gives. As you can see, I already made a dip and might hit pan on this real soon. Let's see about that.

           So these are the products that are currently in this project and I am happy that this project is going on smoothly for the most part. I am also proud of my self that I am currently consistent in posting my project pan updates since I haven't done so in past years. Haha! I feel so motivated to post more on this blog and I have ideas on the products I will feature in the future. I hope that you enjoyed this post and if you have anything to say, feel free to leave a comment. Thank you so much for stopping by. If you like my content, you can follow this blog to stay updated on my upcoming posts. Have a nice day. Take care! 


You May Also Like

0 Comments