#PIE (Pan In Everything) Project Pan Introduction


         Happy New Year, guys! How was your holidays? Mine's pretty good and I have actually enjoyed a lot. I have celebrated Christmas with my relatives and New Year with my parents and boyfriend. To be honest, this has been the happiest that I have been in the longest time. I can feel big positive changes coming to my life and I am so much excited on that the universe has in store for me this year. 

         For my first post of the year, I have decided to share with you my introductory products that I will be hitting pan on in this panning project called Pan In Everything or #PIE for short. What is this #PIE all about? This project was created by Jessica Lee (video here) in collaboration with other panners. This is a forever ongoing project that aims to hit pan on all beauty products pressed in pans or the ones stored in jars. A panner can choose 4-5 products at a time; the can roll-in another product if he/she has hit pan on a product. This project aims to make use of panned beauty products and consume a good amount before they expire. I think this is a good way to go through panned makeup products that have been neglected, pushed aside or overlooked. This project goes on until you have hit pan on all of the panned makeup products or products stored on a jar that you currently have. 

          I will not include any eyeshadow product on this project because all of  my pressed eyeshadows will be placed on my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 project. My main focus for this project are my pressed blushes, powders, and highlighters. I would like to challenge myself to rotate through my face products because I have been neglecting some of them, especially blushes and highlighters.

Focallure Sculpt Glow (03) Ipanema Sun 
          This is the only contour powder I have and I would love to hit pan, or maybe use up, this as the year ends. I have reviewed this Focallure Sculpt Glow duo last year and I said that I will pan on this soon. Well, I have used this regularly since then and I still haven't done it yet. I guess I have underestimated the formula of this product. It is hardly pressed, doesn't have fallouts, and maybe has a deep pan. I love this product and I will continue to use this even if I will hit pan on this. I might hit pan on this by the end of January if I use this every single time I wear makeup.

Pinkies Collection Blusher 
           This blusher doesn't have a shade name and I forgot what number is this. This products works better as a highlighter because it is sheer and very reflective on the skin. It gives this golden pink sort of a bubblegum pink sheen on the skin. I love how this looks good on my warm skin tone and this is one of my favorite highlighters from the local market. This is quite old and so I need to utilize this as much as I can before it goes bad. I have a good amount of dip on this product and I think I might hit pan on this pretty soon. 
Human Nature Perfect Glow Mineral Blush - 02 Sun-kissed
          I have bought this blusher in 2018 and I have not used this since after my two tries of making this product work. I was disappointed that this is so sheer, so powdery and looks more like a subtle highlight. I love that this brand is cruelty-free, harsh chemical-free, eco-friendly, and affordable but the formula needs to be enhanced. I paid Php 295 for this blush and that price is a bit pricey for a local brand. I will try to pat this on my skin instead of swiping it and the color might show up a little bit. I think I might hit pan on this a bit sooner since this so powdery and my brush picks up a lot of product. 

     Essence Pure Nude Highlighter - Be My Highlight     
          Ah! A cult favorite. I have bought this because Kathleen Lights used to rave this highlighter a lot back in the day. I was dying to try this and bought this when I found a seller online selling this a lot cheaper than others. This was first highlighter and I loved it back then. I looks so natural and subtle on the skin. I have used this a lot and I have kind of flatten the dome just a little bit. I still like this but I'm kind of getting tired of this. This contains a lot of product, I have this for almost three years, and I still haven't hit pan on it. I'm bored with this highlighter. I have to admit though, I have been using a lot of other highlighters last year especially the one that are glowy and  blinding. This year, I will be ambitious and try to hit pan this. 


          Those are the products that I have chosen for this round. I'm not sure if I will do a monthly update or just post an update everytime I hit pan on something. I might hit pan one of these this January or maybe next month. I mean, who knows? I am currently unemployed and I won't be able to go out a lot and maybe use makeup products less. I am praying to land on a job soon so I could utilize my makeup products again and buy more makeup products to use and review.

          Are doing this project too? How are you doing so far? Please share it with us by leaving a comment. I have more project pan to share and hopefully it will be posted soon. I have also upcoming reviews for products that I have bought and currently testing. Thank you so much for stopping by and please subscribe if you like my content so you will be notified with my future posts. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments