Pan Those Eyeshadows Update 3 (2 New Pans!)


          Hey, guys! I'm praying that you are all safe from the Corona Virus. My Civil Service Examination was cancelled due to the outbreak and I have to decided to use my time to post an update regarding this project. If you have not read my introduction post, you can check this link to see know necessary background regarding this project; to know who created this project and all other details. Anyway, I have an exciting update to show you and if you are interested, just keep on reading. :)

Focallure Tropical Vacation Eyeshadow Palette - Wax
         First on the list is this matte cream eyeshadow that has been in this project since the beginning. I have used this 19 times since January before I have hit pan on it. I was frustrated at first because it was taking me such a long time for me to hit pan on it, and now that I did, I am so happy! I'm so excited to roll-in a new shadow.

Pudaier Milky Way Eyeshadow Palette - Silver Light

         Finally! I have hit pan on! Yay! This matte pink shadow has also been in this project since the beginning and I really thought that this was my first pan. As I have previously said, I underestimated this formula. This is pigmented and I don't need much to have a good color pay-off. I used this 15 times since January before hitting pan on this. I will miss this shadow but I need to use other shades on my collection.

Focallure Tropical Vacation - Heat

         I have also hit pan on this matte orange brown shadow from the same Focallure palette. This a beautiful shadow to use on the crease to make warm smokey looks and I will definitely miss this shade. I used this 16 times since January before hitting pan on this. 

Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette - No. 4
          This metallic dark green shadow is the only remaining shade that came from my original quintet. Since January, I have used this 12 times and I have made a nice dip. I will try to use this more for the remaining days of the month and see if I can hit pan on this before the month ends. 

Focallure Sweet As Honey - Champagne          
          This matte champagne shadow was rolled-in last month, and as you can see I managed to made a dip. I don't know how deep the pan on this palette so it might take me another month before hitting pan on this. This shadow is so light I need like 3 layers to see the shade on my transition area. I have used this 15 times since I rolled-in this shadow. I might take me additional 15 uses before hitting pan on this. I like this shadow as it softens the crease shades that I use, giving that diffused look. I will also try to focus on this shadow so that I can roll-out this one by the next update.


Zoeva En Taupe - Handmade          
          Lastly, I made a small deep on this shimmery light pink shade with gold reflex. This looks more gold whenever I apply this on my eyes. I like this on my inner corners and lower lash line, but not so much as a lid shade. This looks so dull on the lids, it isn't reflective, and the formula is dry. I am not shade whether it is because the palette is old and the formula has changed through the year or Zoeva's old formula isn't great in terms shimmery shades. I have used this 11 times since I rolled in and I don't see much progress going on. These shadows are hard-pressed and according to some panner that I watched, they are not easy to hit pan on. This might take me another 2 months before hitting pan on. We'll see about that.

            I have managed to hit pan on 3 shadows the past month, that means I have rolled-in 3 new shadows on this project. These are the following:

Zoeva En Taupe - Outline          
          I randomly selected 3 new shades and one of the came from the same Zoeva palette. The number generator picked this shimmery taupe shadow which is actually really similar to the taupe shade from the Wet N' Wild Silent Treatment Eyeshadow Quad. If you have this palette, you don't need the Silent Treatment one because the reformulation of the shadow isn't great at all. Outline is so much vibrant and pigmented compared to the taupe shadow from Silent Treatment. I love this shadow and I am so excited to use this palette more since it's getting old.


Sace Lady Twilight Palette - Satisfaction
          Next is this shimmery beige shadow that looks like your typical inner corner highlight shade. I was happy that this palette has been rolled-in in this project because I haven't used this in a while. This shade was rolled-in last month and I have used this a few times already that's why there's a dent. I think that by the next update I may already hit pan on this. 

UCANBE Marvel Palette - No. 7          
         Lastly, I have rolled-in this matte reddish brown shadow last week. This is a pigmented shadow and I don't need a lot to get a good color pay-off. I can use this as a liner or accent color to make a good deep but I currently use on my outer-v shade and I love it. It might take me 2 months to hit pan on this shadow. I have no idea how deep these pans are. I have purchased this last year December and this is fairly new. I'm happy that I rolled-in this palette so I could play with these shadows also.



          This is my new quintet and looks quite cohesive except for the green shadow. Since I have now a job, I can use my makeup again. I wear makeup mostly 5 times a week and I know that I will make a good progress in the months to come. I'm so excited!

         How are your project pans doing? My project have been good and I will  post an update on PIE Project Pan soon. I pray that you are all safe and healing for the world soon. Thank you so much for stopping by. I will post more reviews and other stuff soon. Have a nice day. Stay safe. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments