Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 2nd Update (Bonus Pan!)


         Hey, guys! How are you? I have been busy reviewing for an upcoming Civil Service Examination which will be on March 15 that's why I haven't posted much in a while. Today, I will sharing with you my second update for this Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020. I know this update has passed it's due date since we are already half way through February. I apologize for the delay, but I have some good progress to show. :) I will make this very short and sweet since I have to resume my review. If you are interested, please keep on reading. :) 

Focallure Tropical Vacation Palette - Wax (matte cream)
          If you have read my introduction post, you know that I am currently hitting pan 3 eyeshadows from in this palette. I have been using Wax to set my eyeshadow primer and highlight my brow bone. This eyshadow show a lot of progress but I still haven't hit pan on it. I always wonder it takes me such a long time to hit pan base eyeshadows while the rest do it very quickly. Haha! What's the secret, guys? Please spill to me! :)

Focallure Tropical Vacation - Empire (shimmery cranberry)
          Yes! I have finally hit pan on this shade! I fell so proud of my self already. I definitely love this shade to put all over the lids but I am kind of tired of this and I feel to happy that I have hit my goal on this. It took me 7 uses (after the first update) to hit pan on this shade. Yup, I am now tallying my usage of the eyeshadows to track my progress and I will sharing all of them on next update. 

Focallure Tropical Vacation Pallete - Heat (matte orange brown) and Coffee (matte dark brown)
           Yay! I have another bonus pan. I have hit pan on Coffee since I used this  to fill-in my brows and to darken the outer corner of my eyes at time. I am so happy that I have hit pan on a complimentary shade aside from the ones that are included in this project. As for Heat, I feel like I am so close to hitting pan on this shade. I like to use this as a crease shade to create a warm smokey looks, or using on the lower lash line to give accents on my looks. I am not really sure if I could hit pan on this by the end of February but I'll try my very best. :)

Pudaier Milky Way Palette - Silver Light (matte light pink)
          I remember saying on my introduction post that this will be the first eyeshadow I will be hitting pan on because the consistency is powdery and soft. I was so wrong! I still haven't hit pan on this yet. Haha! I love using this shadow as a transition shade, I have in fact used this almost every single time I do my eye looks. And yet, I haven't reach the bottom yet. This shadow is so hard to pin down! Haha! I am so close on hitting pan though. I think I could hit pan this after 5 uses? I am crossing my fingers. 

Beauty Glazed Uranus Palette - Shadow No. 4 (shimmery pine green)
          This green eyeshadow doesn't have any exciting progress yet since I only use this as an accent shade on my lower lash line and I use this as an eyeliner sometimes. I have tried several time to use this all over the lids but it's too dark for my liking. I think I will continue to use this on my lower line and use a pointed brush on applying this and try hitting pan on it. Do you have any suggestions on how I can utilize this shade in various ways? 

         Since I have hit pan on a shadow, I get to roll-in a new one. I used the Pretty Random application, which you can download  from the Google Play Store, to randomly select a new shadow. The application chose number 124 and it is from the Focallure Sweet As Honey Palette. The shadow that was chosen is Champagne, which is a matte beige brown shade. I have tried pairing this with the eyeshadows included in this project and so far they are matching pretty well. 



          This is now the color scheme for the second round of this project. I don't mind panning matte eyeshadows because I hit pan on them more quickly more than I do with shimmers. I think that these shadows are different from each other and I can create different looks with help of complimentary I will using with these shadows. 

          Hopefully, I can share exciting progress on my next update. I think I will be doing one after my examination so I won't feel pressured in doing so. Are you doing this project as well? How are you doing so far? Please share it with us by leaving a comment below. I  hope you enjoyed this post and will stay tuned for the next update. Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe. always. XOXO

Related posts:



You May Also Like

2 Comments