New Release: Focallure Perth Eyeshadow Palette (Review + 3 Looks)


        Hello, people of the world! I am so excited for today's post because I will sharing my thoughts and opinions regarding this newly release eyeshadow palette from Focallure called the Hi Perth. They have released 4 Go Travel Palettes last month and I have never ordered something so fast in my entire life. I kid you not, I placed my order 22 minutes after they have posted these palettes on their Official Shopee Philippines Store. They have been posting a lot of updates on their official Instagram account and I was so amazed the first time I have laid my eyes upon this specific palette. Thus, my immediate order for this stunning palette. 


        Upon receiving this palette, I was surprised that this palette is kinda small when compared to their 18-pan palettes. I realized then that the idea behind this palette is for it to be small, to fit in a makeup pouch, so you can carry it for travels without the burden of being to be too big. I was laughing to my self when I realized that because I didn't get the "Go Travel" idea the first time I encountered it. Well, I ain't complaining at all. This palette may be a little expensive but the quality of the overall packaging outdoes their previous ones. I mean look at this holographic packaging with the glittery title, they're cute! I was thinking maybe some of the cost went to the packaging since this is the first time they have put creative input into their packaging and I think that's a step up from the brand. It's still affordable! 



        I am really impressed with packaging and how they have provided extra protection by wrapping the palette with thick carton inside the actual box. I don't mind paying for the extra cost at all. I was even surprised that they have included a mirror and a plastic cover for the eyeshadows. The attention to details they have invested with this palette is incredible because I feel like we are paying for what we get for. Palette with inclusions like these cost higher and are not usually under Php 500. By the way, this only costs Php 498 and they are currently offering 10% discount if you buy 2 palettes. If it's your first time to shop at Shopee, use my referral code "SYLDE22" for additional Php 100 off on your total order. I am not earning any money from your purchase, instead I'll earn 50 Shopee Coins which I can use as discount for my future shopping.  Haha! I apologize for the little advertisement. :)



        The main reason why this particular palette was because of its color scheme; the blues and purples caught my eyes and captivated my heart. I have other eyeshadow palettes from this brand and I think these are new formulas for their eyeshadows. This palette feels ligther when I touch the eyeshadows and brush pick an of these easily. I gotta say these though, these are not the most pigmented I have seen from them but they are still high quality. I think these are subdued, buildable, softer version of their highly pigmented, in your face eyshadows. I don't want to dwell much on this topic since I am planning to compare the formulas across their various palettes and I don't want to spoil that too much. :) Anyway, I have reviewed their Tropical Vacation Eyeshadow Palette if your are wondering how that feels like compared to this palette. 


          I love how this palette comes with pressed multi-chrome glitter shadow and a purple-blue duo-chrome with brown base eyshadow. These two mentioned are definitely gorgeous eye toppers! I was stunned when I opened this palette last week, but I was even more amazed when I took a picture of this under the sunlight. Look at those screaming shimmers, metallic, and glitter shadows! I felt my saliva kinda dripped when I saw the picture. Haha! This palette was inspired by Perth, Australia where views of gorgeous coastal scenery can be found. I honestly did not have any idea where Perth was until somebody mentioned it on a video while I was watching a review of this palette. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone by that, I was just really clueless about the place. :) Anyway, basing from the pictures I saw from internet, the place is so gorgeous the palette depicts the place. :) I know that it's not yet Summer in Australia but you can pick up this palette and enjoy this during the sunny days. 

Even in the dark, these are still gorgeous.

        I was really careful not to destroy the symbols that was pressed with some of the shadows because I wanted you to seem them first. I have tested this palette 4 times already and I am so glad that they are still presentable for a blog post. I just don't like doing first impressions anymore because I want to test products at least a few times before I share my thoughts and opinions to the world. These eyeshadows are long lasting and they don't fade all through out the day with the help of my current eyeshadow primer. I use the Wet N' Wild Photofocus Eyshadow Primer and it's the best on I have tried yet. 


          My only complaint about this palette is that this doesn't any deeper shades that I can use to smoke out my outer-V and there isn't any cream shade that I can use to set my primer. I don't know if this palette was meant to be colorful and bright as possible since it doesn't contain anything for a night time look. I kinda wish that they have included a yellow shadow so I can also create a sunset inspired looks and that this can be called a semi-rainbow palette. Those are just my thoughts okay, it doesn't mean that I am not satisfied or anything. I still love the fact that this is made of sturdy cardboard and that easy to travel with. I can pair this with my neutral palettes in order to create various looks while I'm on a work travel or vacation.

Swatches under the sunlight
So pretttyyyyyy



With flash
          As I have head, these are subtle and subdued version of their highly pigmented eyeshadow formula. They feel smooth and buttery, easy to blend, buildable, and the brushes pick them up easily. Unlike the previous palettes I have tried from this brand, this the best when using brushes because they hold on tight to the bristles and they are easy to transfer on the eyes. It's like doing minimal effort for amazing impact. These eyeshadows are easy to manage, easy to apply, and light as air. I was having so much while testing these eyeshadows and I can't wait for other looks that I'm about to create. 

Look 1: Mint Chocolate


Transition: The Mail (light brown) -  Sleek Oh So Special Palette
Crease: Wrapped Up (taupe brown) - Sleek Oh So Special
Lid: Swan River (shimmery green)
Outer V: Coral (matte warm brown)
Lower Lash Line: Mount Eliza (chocolate brown) & Swan River (shimmery green)
Inner Corner: Wa (shimmery white)



Look No. 2: Blue Mermaid

Transition: Beaches (matte dark beige)
Crease: Vegemite (matte peach)
Lid: Perth (shimmery light blue)
Outer-V: Mount Eliza (chocolate brown)
Lower Lash Line: Mount Eliza (acted as a base), the topped with Shark Bay (shimmery blue) on the outer part and Perth (shimmery light blue) on the inner part
Inner Corner: Organza (shimmery light pink) - Sleek Oh So Special Palette


Look No. 3: Glittery Barbie


Transition: Shrimp (matte dusty mauve)
Crease &  Lower Lash Line: Mount Eliza (matte chocolate brown)
Lid: Pashionfruit (is that even a word???) (shimmery violet) 
Toppers: Opal (blue-purple-green pressed glitter) with Pavlova (blue-purple duochrome) on top
Inner Corner: Organza (shimmery light pink) - Sleek Oh So Special Palette


         Those are the initial looks I created with this palette. The only shadow I have tested out is the Coral Reef and might dig up on this soon. I'm not really a fan of dramatic warm looks since I'm smokey cool-toned eyeshadow look kind of gal. Thought I am genuinely happy that I played with this palette it made me went out of my comfort zone. I have gotten compliments on the three looks that I wore and my favorite was the second one. That shimmery light blue shadow was the most stunning color I have paired with my brown eyes with! Can you imagine working for the government and wear colorful eyeshadow looks majority of the week? Haha! I can't even. I was wearing glasses so maybe those weren't so glaring to the eyes of my superiors. Haha!

          I hope you find this post helpful if you want to buy the palette or having second thoughts if you want to try this. I recommend this palette if your are collecting colorful eyeshadow palettes or just want to see for yourself the new formula of Focallure eyeshadows. The quality, ease of use, and pigmentation are there and this is amazingly affordable eyeshadow palette. I can't stress enough how much this palette is worth every penny that you pay but I say that you snatch this if you have a chance. :)

          Thank you so much for stopping by. This is the first time I have posted on a newly release product and I am so proud of myself for doing a review immediately. I have plans for my next posts to come. Please stay tuned for that. This is it for this week and I will talk to you soon. Have a nice day. Stay safe!


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Yes, it's really beautiful on brown eyes. I have also upcoming reviews for newly released palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post! Thanks for sharing this content, pls visit our website Cosmetics Packaging Box

    ReplyDelete