Pan That Palette 2019 Update 2 + Pan Those Eyeshadows



          Hey, guys! How's everybody? I've been work, as usual, and didn't have any spare time to do makeup tutorials. It's been two months since I have updated you with my Pan That Palette Challenge, but I have posting a lot of updates on Instagram (@pansbysylden). This my second update and I can say I made a lot of progress for the past 6 months that I have consistently used this palette. For those of you who are wondering what palette is this, this is the Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette. This is the oldest palette in my makeup collection that's why I have decided to pan this palette for 2019. I love this palette so much and I am not getting tired of this yet. If you are curious as to what this palette looks like now, just keep on reading. :)

April 24, 2019
           This is what the palette looked like since my last update. As you can see, I have hit pan on the majority of matte shades. I love matte shadows and I think I might finish the 3 brown shades on this quarter of the year.

June 30, 2019
          And this is what my palette looked like as of June 30. I have no new pans to show but I have made an enormous progress on all of the shadows. I am so close to finishing the cream shade and the light brown shade. I have been using one of the dark brown shadow on my brows and I can say that I like it because it is the right tone for my hair color. I have also managed to create dips on the dark purple and lavender shadows. I am so positive that I will hit pan on these shadows this month. I can feel it! :) I also love the coral shade as a crease shade because it gives a fiery vibe to boring eye looks and I am quite surprised that it pairs well with the blue gray shadow. I love how I can create various looks with this color scheme. I don't have any specific goal for next update since I am still going with flow and find that technique to be effective for this project. It's just like telling me to let my creative juices flow and enjoy challenge. 



      I have devised a tracking system on this challenge and it was been really helpful to keep a watch on my progress. Since my last update, I have used this palette 40 times. I am quite proud of my self because I was consistently using this palette and I have paired this with other palettes in order for the monotonous routine not to be boring. For more specificity, I have used cream 33 times, shimmery pink 23 times, matte baby pink 12 times, and lavender 16 times since my last update.  


       I have used coral 14 times, bronze 6 times, matte light brown 29 times, and matte dark brown 33 times since last update. 


      For the last quadrant, I have used shimmery blue grey 6 times, dark purple 14 times, taupe brown 20 times, and black 7 times since my last update. I really don't give much attention to this blue grey shadows yet since I really don't like this as a lid shade. I am trying to find ways on how to utilize this shade more and this might be the last shadow that I hit pan on this challenge. I might grab matte grey shadows  from other palettes to pair with this shadow. I am hoping to have new pans by the next update since the 2nd quarter of the year has come and I haven't finish any shadow yet. Good luck to us!


         To spice things up a little bit, I have decided to merge this challenge with a different challenge called the Pan Those Eyeshadows. It is basically a challenge where you pick random eyeshadows and hit pan on them. After you have hit pan on a particular shadow, you can pull it out of the project and select another shadow that you haven't hit pan on yet. It is a roulette style and a lot of panners on the YouTube community does it. It is one way to force yourself to use shadows you might have been neglecting, or it could be a way to create color combinations you might not normally combine. It's a fun idea and I would like to inject it on my Pan That Palette so I won't get bored easily of my project. 


        I used a random generator to pick two shadows that I will include in this project. I have typed the shade names on Excel all of my shadows and all of them have a designated specific number. The generator drawn numbers 14 and 45. Number 14 on my list is this Caramel shade from I Heart Makeup Semi-Sweet Eyeshadow Palette. It is a muted gold shadow that I think would incorpate well with the bronze and brown shadows from the Oh So Special Palette. This is a lid shade and I think I might not hit pan on this any time soon. I'll  try to use this on my inner corners and mix with other shadows on my lower lash line. 






        The last shadow I have drawn is this satin white shadow which is number 45 on my list. This shadow is from the Essence All About Chocolates Palette. To be honest, I am also not sure if I can hit pan on this shadow soon since I have two base eyeshadows that I use to set my primer in the Oh So Special Palette. Haha! I feel so lucky! (laughing in a sarcastic tone) 



        That's my overall progress for this project. As I have said, I still love using this palette everyday and I am still enjoying this project. I might change the rules for my Pan Those Eyeshadows if I don't see any visible progress. Anyway, how are you doing with your Pan That Palette Challenge 2019? I hope you are doing great. If you have any tips or trick on how to do this project quickly, please share those on us by leaving a comment. I love sharing ideas and learning new things! Okay, this is it for now. I hope you are all doing great. I will talk to you soon. Thank you so much for stopping by. Stay safe. I love you all! :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments