Hi! How are you doing, guys? :) I'm back with another Nail of the Week post featuring my easy and simple nail art for short nails. Actually, I didn't go to any parties this week. I just wanted to wear glittery nails because they are really fun to look at. My classmate at the graduate school took a picture of my digits yesterday because she'e glitter lover too. Haha! What I love about this is that you can create different color combinations, go crazy about the finished look and quick to achieve if you don't have much time to prepare for a party. I know, we all have that on emergency wherein you have attend some event that was not in your plan for that particular day. So here I am to rescue you. ;)
Steps on how I did this:
1. Of course, I applied a base coat.
2. I chose a pale mocha in frosty texture as the bottom color.
3. Then I took a navy blue nail polish and used it as a tip. I applied it until at the middle of my nails to have a nice contrast. Like light vs. dark.
4. I applied a top coat after and let it dry for a couple of minutes.
5. I took my nails polish with silver micro-glitters and stars. Since I was not yet quite satisfied with the look, I took my sheer beige nail polish with iridescent micro-glitters and pentagon-shaped dots.
6. Lastly, I finished this with a top coat.
*Chic Nail Color in Frosty Mocha (10 mL)
*San San Nail Polish in Blue Sapphire
*Mini Calar Nail Enamel (Silver Glitters) - a Thai brand
*Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Star Gazer (Glaze) (8mL)
I hope you like this nail art. You don't have to use the products that I showed, especially if you don't have the access to them. I'm sure there are polishes that look similar with these on your local markets. I apologize if my camera didn't capture well my nails. Please let me know if you have any requests or thoughts. Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO