Pan Those Eyeshadows 2024 - Introduction (A Cohesive Purple Color Story)

 


          Hello, lovely people! I hope your Christmas went really well and you spent quality time with your love ones. For today's post, I will be quickly sharing with you my introduction post for my Pan Those Eyeshadows for the year of 2024. I have posted last year my Pan Those Eyeshadows 2023 introduction but I haven't got the chance to post updates since life has gotten really hectic for me. I have said on my Project Level Up post that I have finally decided to quit my toxic job and will take a couple of months to just focus on myself and rest a little bit before going back to working. I still don't know where life will take me in 2024, but I'm always positive and hopeful. 

          I was undecided at first to do this project since I already started my Project Level Up and it would take a lot of work to combine the two eyeshadow-based project pans. Since I am a person who are fond of challenges and love to push my self out of my comfort zone, I will do both. This project has been around since 2018 and at this point, you probably know who is the creator and the basics of the rules. For this year, I will still do this randomly since I love the thrill the technique gives and I will still focus 5 shadows per round. I will give myself 24 uses per shadow before I roll them out and I will decide if I want to continue from that point or roll-in a new one.

Vice Cosmetics Justice Palette - Shadow: Brave
        
             The first eyeshadow rolled-in in this round is this metallic plum color that feel thick and super pigmented. This left a little staining on my skin, though nothing alarming since it didn't cause irritation. This is fairly new palette in my collection and I haven't used this one yet prior to the start of this project pan. I am not sure if I can hit pan on this after 24 uses, though it feel soft and somewhat putty and might move around whenever I use this. 

NOVO Elegant & Silky 16-Color Eyeshadow Palette - Shadow: #15

          Another new eyeshadow palette in my collection and you can view swatches on this Youtube Shorts I made. The panning gods want me to focus on some of my newer eyeshadow and so here we go. No complaints about that. This is a matte pale camel shade that surprisingly shows up on my eyelids. I have already used this 3 times and might be the first eyeshadow I will hit pan in this project. This feels soft, buttery and easily glide on to my skin. This buildable and shows up after two layers. I love this shade and I know I will hit pan soon. 

Focallure Tropical Vacation - Shadow: Beach

          This next eyeshadow I'm going to talk about is from my oldest palette in my collection. This is the Focallure Tropical Vacation Palette; an affordable dupe for the ABH Modern Renaissance which was sadly has been discontinued last year.  I remember loving this palette so much and buying a couple as gifts for my cousin. I used this first in 2018 and back then, the quality of these shadows are amazing. The shimmers are a little bit dry now and very lackluster compared to current shimmer formulas. Anyway, the shadow Beach was rolled-in, which is just a matte dirty white shade that I will use to set my eyeshadow primer. From my experience panning this palette, the mattes loosely-pressed and aren't difficult to hit pan on. I hope it won't take me 24 uses to reach my goal on this particular shadow.

Narimi Dead Wood - Shade: Spring Mud

          This is one of my newest eyeshadow palettes and I haven't even used this one yet. This a gorgeous palette from a Chinese independent brand called Narimi. I will post a in-depth review on this soon so you'll know the details on that upcoming post. 😄 The shadow that was rolled-in for this round is the Spring Mud which is a matte dark mauve shade that will pair really well with Brave. I'm not sure if I can hit pan on this after 24 uses since it seems to be pigmented. We will see about that.

Beauty Glazed Metamorphisis - Shade: Ace

          The last shadow that was rolled-in for this round is this shimmer orchid shade. This shadow has that cream-to-powder, putty consistency that I think I can hit pan on or before 24 uses. I have hit pan another shimmer shade in this palette so I know that these are not hard to work on. I think I can top this on Brave to make it more brighter. This shade will also pair well with Spring Mud


          I think I made my self a cohesive purple color unintentionally, which is surprising and lovely at the same time. 3 of these eyeshadows are from my newer palette and I have no complaints at all since I can play with them and posts reviews as well. What do you think of this color story, guys? I will post an update at the end of January or first week of February.



         So that's it for my short and sweet introduction to this project. I really do enjoy these projects and I will continue to do them as long as possible. I love the randomness that this project gives since I do love to challenge myself from time to time. I have also posted an introduction on my YouTube channel and you can view it by playing the video above. If you love the content I post, please subscribe to my channel. I will post more eyeshadow swatches there a lot other more contests. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you come back for more. I will talk to you soon. Have a nice day and stay safe always. 💖

You May Also Like

0 Comments