Pan Those Eyeshadows 2020 Update 7 + Announcement About Beauty Glazed Makeup



          Hey, guys! How are you? It is the time of the month (actually this is late) for me to give update on my Pan Those Eyeshadows Project Pan. July has been such a good month for this project and I felt so productive because I have been so productive with this project. I have hit pan on 4 eyeshadows thar are included in this project and 2 bonus pans as well.  Before I actually give you the update, I have to announce something that I think is really important and should not be ignored. 

          Two weeks ago, I decided to throw away all of my Beauty Glazed Makeup since they have neglectful and shady about the asbestos found in their makeup. To the know the background of this issue, you can watch Anwen's video talking about Asbestos being found on the brand's eyeshadow palette. Basically, their responses on people's  questions were a little shady and they have deleted regarding the restock of the palette which they proudly announced even though it was tested positive for contamination. They test were done earlier this year and they haven't said anything or put on hold the palette. they just keep on reproducing like nothing happened. I also talked about this on my Instagram post and I have made the final decision to just stop supporting this brand and deleted my posts regarding their palettes because I don't like promoting those on more poeple. I have also decided to not post reviews of Chinese makeup brands like Focallure, UCANBE, Novo, IMAGIC and others just to be safe since these brands release products like every week or month and it seems like they don't take their time in testing their ingredients. I will still include the eyeshadows from these brands in this project but you won't be seeing spotlight reviews about them until I know they are safe to promote. 

Beauty Glazed Lemon Eyeshadow Palette

          Now that I have talked about that, I can now show you my exciting update. First two eyeshadows I wanna talk about are the ones that I have thrown away. I have rolled in two shadows from this palette the previous update. The 2nd and 9th shades were the ones included in this palette but I have only hit pan on the matte brown eyeshadow. I had no desire on continuing to work on the other eyeshadow since I don't want to support this brand anymore. I got to generate two shadows since since I decluttered this palette. 

IMAGIC High Heels Palette  - Cake

          I have finally hit pan on this matte cream shade that has been on this project since the June. There is nothing special on this shadow but I like using this to set my eyeshadow primer. The formula has smooth texture and I think that the pan isn't that deep but I have used this 34 times in this project before hitting pan on it. I like this palette a lot because they have great quality project; I just hope that the shadows aren't contaminated with asbestos. Let's see about that on the coming weeks or months. 

Focallure Sweet As Honey Palette - Pure Copper

          The next eyeshadow that I have hit pan on is this shimmery light copper shadow which I forgot to tally my usage of. Haha! I have already a nice dip on this shade when I have rolled this is that's I have hit on this so quickly. I know most people don't like this formula from the brand but I have found away to make them work and look gorgeous on my eyelids. I may also make a post dedicated on how to make difficult shimmery eyeshadow formula work. What do you think? Anyway, I love this shadow as my overall lid shade and I just don't why this called "Pure Copper" when it is a muted pink shadow. Haha!

I Heart Revolution Salted Caramel Palette - No. 3

          I have also hit pan on this matte mauve-pink shadow that I have only used 2 times in this project before hitting pan on it. This shadow has a huge dent before entering this project and that's why I have hit pan on this so quickly as well. I used this mainly as a transition and mauve shadows are my favorites to use on my transition or crease areas. 

Focallure Go-To Tokyo Travel Palette - Koi Pond

          Lastly, this matte light tangerine shade is only one that I haven't used that much in the month of July. I used this 11 times the previous month and I can see a dent that has formed. I have no idea how deep the pans in Focallure's Go-TO Travel Palettes since this is the first time that this palette has been in this project. I hope to hit pan on this at the end of August.


         I am so proud to share that I have also hit pan on three bonus shades from palette that are included in this project. The first two shadows are from the Focallure Sweet As Honey Palette shades Rosy Brown (matte mauve taupe) and Hypnotism (shimmery black with purple glitters). I used Rosy Brown as transition shade on some looks that I worn. As for Hypnotism, I was surprised to hit pan on this since I rarely use this shade but this such a pretty black shade with purple glitters that is perfect for creating smokey eye looks. The third eyeshadow I have hit pan as a bonus pan is this matte cream shade from the I Heart Revolution Salted Caramel Palette


            For August color story, I have rolled-in the following shades (from left to right):
    1. Careline Dreamcatcher Palette - Shade No. 12 (matte muted violet with silver glitters)
    2. Focallure Go-To Tokyo Travel Palette - Koi Pond (matte light tangerine)
    3. Focallure Sunrise Impressionism Palette - Bon Bon (matte light peach)
    4. I Heart Revolution Salted Caramel Palette - Shade No. 10 (matte muted orange)
    5. Colourpop The Zodiac Palette  - The Aries (I rearranged this palette! Haha!) (shimmery orange)
    6.  Zoeva En Taupe Palette  - Sheers & Voiles (shimmery taupe-pink duochrome)
         I apologize for the typographical error. It should be "August Color Story" and not July. Haha! Anyway, for August's color story, I think I will be wearing orange tones with purple/violet accents. This such an unusual color combination for me since I don't wear orange-toned eyeshadows on a daily basis and I have never paired them with violet shades. I think this is such an interesting color story and I have already made nice warm eyeshadow looks with this. 


          This is it for July's Update and I hope to have new pans by the end of August. I am so sorry if I seem lost and scattered in this post, I have not been feeling great since last week. I think my needs some therapy because I feel like my veins are congested and it is painful. I hope everyone is doing great and doing the COVID protocol at all times. Thank you so much for stopping buy. I hope you follow this blog especially if love project pans, affordable makeup and unbiased product reviews. I will talk to you soon. Stay safe always. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments