Products I Want To Use Up in 2016 Update #2: This Gets So Exciting!


          Hey, guys! I'm back with Update No. 2 on my Products I Want To Use Up in 2016 Project which I started on January. I promised to give updates every other month and that's what I'm doing right now. On my last update (Update # 1), you have seen that there was not a lot of progress. Now, there's a lot of things going on and I'm just so excited to finish this project successfully. I'm really happy to see the determination and perseverance I currently have because of doing this project. :) This is a project that I have been doing since it surfaced on the beauty community, but I always fail because of negligence. This year is different though; I'm actually focusing on these products without getting tired of them. :)


           Clinique Different Lipstick in A Different Grape - This lisptick is so hard to beat. I use this almost all the time but I feel like I'm not making any progress. Can I really finish this as the year ends? I don't know. Haha! I love how pigmented this is and has a thick creamy consistency. I hope to show a good progress on my next update.


          Clinique Different Lisptick in Shy - Just like the other lipstick I showed above, I am having a hard time in finishing this one too. No matter how many times I apply this, it seems like I'm not using it at all. Haha! Do you have any lipstick hacks or ways on how to use up a lipstick faster? Please let me know. :) I hope to finish this by the end of the year as well.


          Nichido Foundation Stick in Ivory - As I was browsing my last update post, I have seen that I made some progress with this product. It seems like I used a centimeter in two months. Yay! My goal for the next two months is to use half of this. I'm so excited! :)


          Elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink - The pan is getting wider. On my last update, my goal for this product is to focus on the right side and have a deeper surface than the left side. I was successful in doing that. Yay! My goal for the next two months is to continue focusing on the right side and have a wider pan. 


          AVON Glimmerstick Cosmic Eye Liner in Galactic Green - I admit, I have not quite used this for the past two months. I have applied this on my my waterline quite a few times but I just didn't feel like using it a lot. I have been focusing on a different liner which is also included in this project which is why this liner isn't getting a lot of attention recently. My goal for the next two months is to use half of this. I hope I can that. Haha! :)


          Ever Bilena Advance HD Eye Pencil in Natural Blonde - Woah! This is the most successful product in this project. On my last update, I was on top of the letter "N". Now, I'm top of the letter "D"! I consumed almost an inch of a liner in two months. I'm so amazed! I've using this is as an eyeshadow base for quite a while and I can see that it's an effective method to use up this product. :) My goal for the next two months is to completely use this up so I could focus on the AVON eyeliner. 


          San San Age Defense Lipstick 03 - I have been using this a lot as well but I see no progress. What is it with these lipsticks and why they are so hard to finish up? Haha! I said in my last update I will be done with this in a couple of months. I didn't come true. Haha! Anyways, my goal for the next to months is to finish this completely. *crossed fingers*


          Maybelline Clear Smooth All-In-One Pressed Powder in Nude Beige - I'm so close with this one. I started with this powder in March, with just two lines showing. Now, there are 3 lines showing and a obvious wider pan. I use this as setting powder and I also bring this with me whenever I go for touch-ups. I should be finished by June or July with this powder. 


          Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe in Honey Milk - There's quite a progress going on this eyeshadow. If look closely between this update and my last update's picture, you'll see that some of the hearts embossed are gone flatter. I'm trying my very best to hit the pan on this eyeshadow but it seems to be hard to reach the bottom. My goal for my next update is to show even just a small pan. 


          Etude House Look At My Eyes Pearl Shadow Base - It seems there's no progress with this product because this still looks the same from my last update. The problem with this is that whenever I rub my fingers on this base, the product moves and it covers the pan that I have hit previously. I use this almost every time I apply my makeup on and I can assure you that there's a lot of progress from previous update. I'll be focusing on the bottom part for the next two months, hoping to have a wider pan on my next update.


          Mary Kay Eye Color in Honey Spice (below) - There's dip showing through and I'm quite happy about that. I stopped using this for a while because I gave all of my attention to the eyeshadow palette included on this project too. I have hit pan on all of the shadows on that palette so I can now focus in using this eyeshadow again. I'll try hit the pan of this shadow for the next two months. 


          Revlon CustomEyes Shadow/Liner in Naturally Glamorous - I've hit pan on all of the shadows! Oh my goodness! The goal on my last update was to hit pan on the white and reddish-brown shades and I succeeded. This is so amazing, guys. I'm excited to finish this palette. :) I'll give you closer look of the shadows to compare with my last update. 






REPLACEMENTS

           I have replaced my Etude House Look At My Lips in 04 (baby pink lipstick) with the eyeshadow, that I will be talking in just a few seconds, because that lipstick is just way too old and it feels disgusting every time I put on my lips. It doesn't smell funky or anything but I felt like I should be tossing it away. Anyways, the eyeshadow that I chose as a replacement is this matte medium brown that I have used a lot before. This is included in a Elf Eye Shadow On The Go Palette that I have depotted because I didn't like the other shadows. I have a feeling that I will go through quickly because this is such a tiny pan. :) 


            This concludes my Update #2. I know I have lot of products to work on, considering that June will be coming soon. I'll try my very best to make this project to be successful as much as possible. I think that I'm doing good at this project compared to the other ones I have the past years.

        Are you doing this project too? Please share us your videos/post so we could each others experiences, progress and learnings. I hope you enjoyed my short and cranky post. My next update will be on July, so stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this post. I'll talk to you soon. I hope you are having a great day. Stay safe. XOXO

Keep on track:
Introduction posthttp://delightfulillusions.blogspot.com/2016/01/products-i-want-to-use-up-in-2016.html
Update # 1http://delightfulillusions.blogspot.com/2016/03/products-i-want-to-use-up-in-2016.html




You May Also Like

0 Comments