September 2013 Favorites

       Ola! ^_^ The time has come for me to talk about my monthly favorites. Did anyone notice how September flew by faster than the previous months? I'm feeling lost. Haha! Anyways, how's your September? Mine's pretty stressful I was exhausted by the first two weeks of the month and my mind was drained because of the tasks that was given to me. I'm not feeling well right now because of a growing wisdom tooth. Such a pain in the ass if you ask me. Haha! Then, I have a soar throat that became a fever. I'm hoping to recover soon. Let's get started before I could blabber forever. :D

      By the way, I have already contacted the winner of my giveaway. She wasn't able to claim her prizes because she didn't respond. I'll pick another winner. Check your inbox, it might be you.

Makeup

     For makeup, I have some new favorites from brand I haven't tried before. I'm really excited to show them to you, guys!

Maybelline Eyestudio Marbleized Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha Mirage
         Oh my goodness, this duo is fantastic! The colors compliment each other. The marbleized pink on the lids and bronze on the crease. I've never been a fan of pink eye shadows before because I think they give agitating look. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But, the pink shadow on this pan is superb. It comes out as a taupe pink with gold and silver reflex. A little bit sparkly, has some glitters. I even think that the texture is smoother than MAC's Lustre finish. More refined glitters and doesn't feel rough. The solid shade is also silky smooth. Silkier than a MAC Veluxe Pearl. The pigmentation is great and stays for a long time with a primer. This duo makes a a lazy eye look when worn alone. I've never tried Maybelline makeup products before because I was reluctant about their line. Nothing really interests me, but this Eyestudio line seems to impress. I'm intrigued about the rest of the line. I might be able to try some of their other products. I'll see. =)

MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters (Veluxe Pearl)
         An old favorite. Haha! The infamous and one of the most sought after eye shadow from the beauty community. I think that everyone has this. I'm not going to talk so much about this because I'm sure that you have already heard and read about this for a million times. Am I right? This is the perfect shade for your everyday lid shadow. Not overwhelming and goes on with a lot of shades. It's buildable and versatile. I use this with the Mocha Mirage duo, giving me a polished look which pops my eyes. The shadow is beautiful on its own. This is a product worth investing your money in.

Careline Magic Lipstick in Avatar
       Honestly, I never thought the day would come that I will be mentioning a Careline makeup item on any of my monthly favorites. I was really hesitant to use Ever Bilena (Careline's under them) products because my instincts told me that they have cheap quality because they're made from China. I was wrong and obviously biased on my judgment. Sorry, my bad. :| Anyways, this lippy is the bomb. Glides on the lips smoothly, it's like a jelly. Incredibly moisturizing, unbelievable staying power and has an amazing color payoff. The best thing about this? It's only Php 75. Who wouldn't want that? I saw this first on Meg magazine (Meg Promotions section) and was instantly urged to try this. I'm glad I just did. I'll make an in-depth review soon. I have so much to tell about this product. Good job, Careline! \m/

Etude House Look At My Lips Lipstick (4)
    Another resurrecting favorite makeup. A basic bright baby pink shade. Smells really yummy; a combination of peaches and mangoes. This is a lip color that you usually see on Korean actresses. I've seen Song Hye Kyo applying a similar lip color on Full House (Korean drama). The shade was really appealing to me so I bought a similar one. I failed to put in my mind that we have different undertones and the color might not work on me. This washes out my skin color when worn alone on my lips. Since I don't want to waste this, I put this on top of Careline's Avatar to have a pop of pink on my look. I feel like I'm a Barbie doll with this combination. Actually, I don't apply lip gloss most of the times on this combo because both of them are moisturizing. This is the only lip combo I've worn the previous month.

Ever Bilena Advance HD Waterproof Mascara in Rich Black
      Quite big, huh? Unusual size for a drugstore mascara. Honestly speaking, there's nothing HD on this product. Isn't dramatic at all. I don't know why it's labelled as "HD". When I apply this on my lashes, it looks just like a regular waterproof mascara. The only thing I love about this is that the longer you use this product it becomes clump-free. It's long lasting and doesn't get messy even if it's still wet. It lengthens and separates lashes well. I think it's a good everyday go-to mascara.

Fashion

      If you have been reading my blog for the past few months, you have probably noticed that I always wear gold accessories and pieces of jewelry. The past month has been different. I've worn silver ones a lot. I guess my love for silver has occurred again.

Love Necklace
    Super love this necklace.Looks good on any outfit that I wear. A dainty pendant necklace with faux diamonds. Nice fashion jewelry for everyday wear. I got this from Shop and Match.

FENDI Watch
     This is an authentic second hand watch that I bought from my aunt. I bought this for only Php 3000, way cheaper than the original price. This has been with me for two years now and the battery hasn't drained yet. The metal straps has holes to make it adjustable. This is great for me considering I have thin wrists. This is like a bracelet watch. Can be paired with other arm candies.

Nails

San San Nail Polish in Purple Breeze
    The only nail lacquer that occupied my nails the previous month. This one received a lot of love from me already. I will not say much about this product because this was featured on my last blog post. If you want to find out more about this baby, check this post: NOTW: Purple Fantasy.

Bath Essentials

Head & Shoulders in Apple Fresh
     The only anti-dandruff shampoo that satisfy my needs. It effectively cleanses my hair; removes itchiness, greasiness and makes my scalp feel refreshed. The smell is yummy, like a freshly picked green apple. I cannot recall exactly when did I start using Head and Shoulders. This a staple product of my life.

     Quite a lengthy post, I would say. I want to make it up to you, my darlings. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm currently working for my entrance on Graduate School. I've already taken the entrance examination and I'm waiting for the schedule of the interview. I'm nervous and excited! =D

     Don't worry, more upcoming posts. If you have any requests, please let me know. One more thing, my Instagram account is active again. If you want to follow, my links are listed down below. Thank you so much for reading. Talk to you soon. Have a nice day. :) XOXO

Google+: Quick updates
Bloglovin: Follow this blog


You May Also Like

0 Comments