NOTW: Purple Fantasy

by - 11:38 AM


       Ola! :D Here's another Nail of The Week post. I'm apologizing for being quite the past few days. Appointments and duties are stressing me. I've never been so exhausted. This month is entirely tiresome. I need some vitamins. Anyways, how are you guys? I've seen in the news on what happened to Zambales. There was a landslide and 20 plus people were killed. My condolences to their families. Stay safe, guys. 

       Anyways, I cute my nails short. I think having long nails is not so hygienic at all. The back of my nails get dirty everyday, and that's just really gross. So decided to go back to my short nails. Besides, short nails make you look younger.  


      This week, I decided to wear the Purple Breeze Nail Polish from San San again because I can't get enough of it. It's a purple pastel shade in. It makes my nails pop. It kinda looks like neon baby pink but when you stare at it for a while, you would see that it's a purple color. I have this feeling that this would be my number one most used nail lacquer from San San. I'm sorry, Blue Sapphire. Hehe. 


         Then, I tried to spice this polish with a shimmery duo-chrome lilac color. And oh my goodness, it stands out even more. Isn't this the prettiest? Reminds me of a princess. Really girly! I could wear this forever. No, I'm not kidding.
  
Eye-catching and super reflective.




Lilac Pearl Nail Polish from San San.


The finished look. Please excuse the messiness. I'll clean my nails later. I was just excited to post this. ^_^

      Did you like this? Do you have any requests? Let me know. If you would like me to share anything, please contact me. My links are listed down below. Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO

Where you can find me:

Google+: Quick updates
Bloglovin: Follow this blog

You May Also Like

0 Comments