Products I Want To Use Up in 2016

by - 10:16 PM

          Hello, guys! How was your New Year? Mine was great. I have got celebrate with my relatives. If you are a reader of my blog, you know that I went to Manila during my vacation. I hope I can post some of my adventures during my vacation. I'll see about that. 😁 I could maybe do a haul for the stuff I purchased from thrift stores and makeup sales. 

          I have been doing challenges ever since and it seems that I didn't finish any of it. My project pan challenges were always a failure because I couldn't control my self in using the products I intended go finish. I can't even control myself even more in not buying makeup while a challenge goes on. Haha! This year, I want to challenge myself again to use up makeup products that most are just sitting on my stash. I am determined this time to finish products and save money. If you want to know what are the products I included in this project, just keep on reading. ☺



          Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe in Honey Milk - An eyeshadow that I have intended to use as a highlighter on my brow bones and cheek. It's a white matte shadow with specks of glitters when blended. I have used this a lot but it takes forever to hit pan on. I hope I can finish this eyeshadow this 2016 so I could use my other highlight shades.

          Etude House Look At My Eyes Pearl Shadow Base - One of the many products I have talked about a lot. It'a an off-white shimmery cream shadow base. I like how this applies on a creamy consistency and dries like a powder. 



          Mary Kay Eye Mineral Color in Honey Spice - A nice beige satin eye shadow that is perfect for the lids. I liked this shadow back then, when I was in college. It has smooth texture doesn't have a glitter at all. I didn't know why I didn't use it so much. I will do my best to use it up because it is already old. Haha! 😀

           Revlon CustomEyes Shadow/Liner in Naturally Glamorous - Again, one of those eyeshadows that I loved back then haven't used enough. This palette is good for everyday use; for school, work, part, just for any event! The shadows are all shimmery and liner is matte. I am hoping that I could use these all up. 


          Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Pink Petals - This a matte bubble gum pink blush that has a nice color pay-off. This not an easy product to use up because it's literally like a solid rock; the brush can't pick so much. It's not chalky as well. I guess I'll get a good amount use of this.

        Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder - I have dropped this back years and years ago. I actually liked the bronzer that came with it. Haha! I know that Elf has made diffrent shades and finishes of this duo; this one has been out before those were made. This is the first they made so I guess this not available anymore. The blush is a coral shade with gold flexes to it and has micro glitters in it. Makeup junkies have actually compared this Benefit's Coralista back then.


          IN2IT Supreme Waterproof Eyeliner in All Black - I have a review posted about this product so I won't talk about this product. All I can say is that it doesn't worth buying amd does not do the job that it claims. I'll try to use this up this year because I don't want to waste the money I bougth for this eyeliner.

           AVON Glimmerstick Cosmic Eye Liner in Galactic Green - I like this eyeliner so much! This is a moss green eyeliner with pink glitters to it which I think is so unique. This stays all day long on my lash line. I would love to use this up. 

             Ever Bilena Advance HD Eye Pencil in Natural Blonde - This is an okay eyeliner. Nothing special about this product. The name sounds so good, the product itseld is not. I'll use mainly for my eye base.


          Nichido Foundation Stick in Ivory - I use this as a under eye concealer. It's actually good in concealing my dark circles. It has thick consistency but is easy to blend. It's old so I need to use it up.


          Clinique Different Lipsticks im Shy and A Different Grape, Etude House Look At My Lips in 04 and San San Age Defense Lipstick in 03 - I plan on finishing this all up in 2016. The two are already half-way done; the other two are pretty much long. What's good about this situation is that I've got lip color combinations to choose from. 

           That's a total of 14 products. Whew! I have disregarded my previous project because some of the items in their are included is this challenge. I'll post updates every two months so you can see my progress. If you are doing this too, let me know. I wanna know what products you want to use up. 

             I hope you enjoy this type of post as much I am having fun in doing them. I am going to post another challenge tommorow so stay tuned. Thank you so much for reading. I'll to you soon. Have a great day. Stay safe. 💋



You May Also Like

0 Comments