Spotlight: White Rain Boutique Collection Facial Cleanser & Make-up Remover


             A Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you guys! I am hoping you are having a great time this season. :) I was thinking that before I share to you my "2015 Favorites", I have to do a Spotlight Review of this White Rain Boutique Collection Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover first. In this review, I will be showing you a demonstration on how this product works. Just keep on reading. :)

         Have you ever get tired of searching for a perfect makeup remover that removes everything? Removing waterproof makeup, especially mascara, is such a pain in the ass. I know that we all have tried different things; makeup wipes, cleansing oils, facial cleansers and a lot more. Though they are working effectively, we can still makeup residue left o our skin after scrubbing harshly. Don't you just hate that?


          Way back in October, my friend and I checked a store called Branded For Less. It was my first time visiting the store and was amazed by the price range they have on the beauty products. It took me a while to decide on what should I try because they are like Php 99 pesos a piece. I honestly did not know what to get until I saw this facial cleanser. This was actually a random pick, not really interesting at all. Though I though a facial cleanser could come so I bought this.


          When we got back to the hotel, I tried this baby. I was amazed the first time I tried this because it removed all of my eye makeup in just 10 seconds. Yep, 10 seconds! The instruction says to massage this on the skin to 30-60 seconds but the makeup vanished in just 10 seconds! Amazing! I was really impressed. The product itself is gentle and has that flowery smell which is not strong at all.


          Here's an up-close picture of me (inside the bathroom) wearing a waterproof mascara. Waterproof mascaras are hard to take off oven with an oil-based makeup remover.


         The products comes off as  transparent and liquid type of cleanser. I use a generous amount all over my face for precise cleansing.


          Using the tip of my fingers, I concentrate first on my eyes because there's a lot of makeup in there. I rub the product in a circular motion and slightly scrubbing my eyelashes to remove the mascara.


          In a few seconds, I can already see the mascara thoroughly being removed on my lashes.


          After rubbing the both eyes, here's what the outcome looks like. You can see that the mascara is everywhere, which is a good thing, because it means that the product removed all of the makeup. Then I'll concentrate on my face to remove the rest of the makeup.



           And here's a selfie showing you my makeup-free skin. My skins feels refreshed and hydrated after washing my face. 

          Overall, I think that is product is amazing for the price that is even more amazing. I know I have amazing but the product is AMAZING! Haha! I'm sorry, I'm really hyped right now. I recommend this to everybody because this suits every type of skin; I'm just not sure for sensitive but it says it's gentle so maybe you can try. :) The best thing about this is that it PARABEN-FREE. Yay! If you want to try this, check Amazon click here.

          Please let me know if you ever try this product. Share us your thoughts and your experience by leaving a comment down below. Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful week. Happy Holidays! XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments