❄ Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas 2015 - SM North Edsa ❄


          Hey, guys! How's your Holiday Season going on? Anyways, I'm currently here in Manila, having my vacation until January 2. If you want a meetup somewhere here in Quezon City, just let me know because my schedule is kind of loose right now. Today, I'm to share the gifts I have purchased yesterday for my family at SM City North Edsa. It kinda felt like Black Friday yesterday; shops from Annex up to The Block are on great deals. I have purchased quite a few things and saved a lot of money at the same time. If you are looking for budget-friendly last minute gift ideas, just keep on reading. :)

Essence Cosmetics Eyeliners


          Essence Cosmetics is currently having a sale on most of their eye products; eye liners, eye pencils, and some lip liners which ranges from Php 75 - 100. I swatched mostly everything on the testers and picked up three things. These would be perfect gifts for family, friends and co-workers who love using makeup. These could also be stuffed on socks/stockings. These could be found at the Main Building's Department Store, around the beauty section.

Home | Style Fleece Blanket and Microfiber Bath Towel


          These home essentials are perfects gifts for people who loves traveling. The blankets feels soft and comfy; it costs only Php 165 and its dimensions are 50" x 60". The microfiber bath towel is also great for traveling because it isn't heavy to carry on and costs only Php 100. The blanket and towel are both lightweight. I found these stuff somewhere around the Main Building.

MOGAO Shirts


          Ah! I love these affordable shirts that MOGAO sells. They have this some sort of compartment where printed and detailed shirt are always sold for Php 99. These are perfect gifts for just everybody because they have array of selections for different styles and cuts. The MOGAO Boutique could be found at the Annex.

Forever 21 Accessories


          I always love to shop accessories at Forever 21, especially at the "clearance section" because I could find some really cheap deals. I am person who wouldn't pay so much on not so great quality items. I'm a wise and practical person when it come to shopping. I feel like Forever 21 is kind of pricey for their so-so quality. Though I really like their accessories which comes in different styles. These rings with a chain connector was originally Php 225 down to Php 109. :)

LUX Body Wash Set


          I know that you have probably heard the new collection LUX; their soaps and body washes. They have been advertising excessively for the past couple of months. If you are in a rush and do not really know what to give to a girl, just pick this set with a puff at Watsons. This only costs Php 125

LAB Works Hair Wax


          If you are looking for gift to a guy and don't have any idea either, just pick this Buy 1 Get 1 Free hair waxes that could also be found at Watsons. I guess almost every guy uses wax so this is actually a safe gift. Haha! You'll only pay Php 159 pesos for two. 


          Those are all of the things I purchased yesterday at SM North Edsa. I hope you find this port helpful as I had fun on roaming around and browsing shops. So what are you waiting for!? Go! Shop! :) Thank you so much for reading. I'll talk to you soon. Have a nice. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments