The Eye Shadow Tag


          Happy Halloween! How's your Trick or Treat going on? I hope it's fun. My Halloween is nothing special because I wanted this day just be in the house since I've just been back from a work travel. I want to relax and stop thinking of work for a while. I just watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone since the movie is appropriate for the day. Don't you think? :) October has been crazy and I almost resigned from work. Haha! Anyways, I will be doing a tag today; something I have not done in while and haven't done this year.

          I was browsing on makeup blogs a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled upon a blog, Hello Kaily, featuring The Eye Shadow Tag. I find the tag interesting since I am a sucker for eye shadows and these babies dominate my makeup collection.

       Of course, there are rules;
       1. Tag 3 bloggers to answer these same questions
       2. Those bloggers will tag 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions            and rules.
       3. No tag backs.

How many eye shadows do you own?

          I have accumulated a lot of eye shadows ever since I started collecting makeup. Actually, I didn't keep them all because I don't like expired stuff on my stash. That is pretty disgusting. But there are shadows I have kept because they hold a great value; some where given to me by my friends. As of the moment, I have 6 singles, 3 mini palettes, 2 palettes, 2 quads, and 2 duos.




What was your first eye shadow?

          I cannot remember exactly what was my first eye shadow ever. I have started collecting makeup during my college days and I have really love the Nichido True Colors Collection Eye Shadows. One of my favorites from the line is the Gold Foil eye shadow, a sheer pale gold color. It was my holy grail eye product back then; it was perfect on the lids for daily use and I have repurchased the product twice. I was inspired by MAC's All That Glitters Eye Shadow to look for dupes, but the shade is just not meant to be duped at all.



What is your most worn eye shadow?

MAC's Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadow in All That Glitters! I have shown and talked about this product a lot. Haha! I don't want to be redundant. Anyways, it's the best eye shadow ever. Beautiful on its own, perect for every ocassion.


What is your favorite brand for eye shadows?

Honestly, I don't own a lot of eye shadows in the same brand. I don't have a gigantic collection of makeup and keeping always cleaning my stash. As a beauty blogger, I have quite a fair share of experiences to the community. For the past 6 years buying and using makeup, I have to say that my favorite brand for eye shadows is MAC. Their eye shadow are worth the money you would pay for and would really last a long time. 


I have love-hate realationship products with Maybelline products because they have a lot of miss. You could be wasting some money with their products, but their Eye Studio Marbelized Eye Shadows are must-buys. The one shown above is Mocha Mirage; it's super pigmented, blendable, and has buttery texture. It's one if the best I have ever used! The great thing about this is it's affordable and has wide range of selection, though I wish they have matte shades. For creating dimensions and effect, 

What is your favorite finish?

Satin is my first pick for any ocassion because it's easy to work with; it won't take much time putting on and isn't boring at all.


What is the last eye shadow you bought?



I have recently purchased this Bobbie Cosmetics Smoked Out! Eyeshadow Palette. I won't go in to details with this because I will be doing an in-depth review with this soon. I think that this is quite new as not many bloggers have talked about this product.

How many eye products do you currently have in your makeup bag?

None as of the moment. 


What eye shadows do you use to rock a smokey eye?



Brown eye shadows. I love neutral looks and dark brown eye shadows are perfect for smoking out everyday office looks.



How do you store your eye shadows?


I just store them in my makeup drawer. Maybe one day I'll show you my makeup stash, I got a presentable organization. Haha!

What eye products are you currently lusting over?

I have been eyeing this Autobalm Face California Palette since last year. I would love to own this product because it's perfect for my lifetsyle which is always traveling. This  contains 2 eyeshadows, 1 higlighter and 1 blush. This is a must-have for me because it's lightweight. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and find it intresting. These are the people I tag:
I hope the people I tagged will do this as it is really fun. If you do this, please send a link. I love doing blog hopping and discovering friends online. Thank you so much for reading. Have a nice day! Stay safe. Sending you all some love. ❤❤💖




You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. great review dear. i usullay opt for earth tone colors. I love it. =) hope you could also check out blog. keep in touch =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete