October 2013 Favorites

        Happy November! First post of the month! Yay. :) Have you visited your loved ones who already passed away? By the way, how's everybody's Halloween? Did you enjoy? Lucky you. I have actually never attended a Halloween Party in my 21 years of existence here on earth. Haha! I was supposed to but I'm currently busy right now and on the upcoming days. It was our "babang-luksa" on the 3rd. My classes will start this Saturday and I'm so excited to be at school again. :) Anyways, it is the time of  the month (a little bit later) for me to talk about my monthly favorites. I don't have a lot of stuff for October since I have been using the same products. There's no need to be redundant in discussing about products because I'm pretty sure you already get my point, right? This would be my shortest favorites post yet. If you are interested with the items that I'm about to show, then just keep on reading. 

October Favorites

Purederm Make-up Cleasing Wipes with Aloe Extract

       The best makeup wipes I've ever used in my entire life. It removes all of the makeup on my face, even waterproof ones. It leaves my skin feeling clean, like I just washed my face. It's moisturizing and smells good. The best thing about this is that it does not break me out. It contains natural ingredients such as aloe vera, lemon extract, cornflower, Ginkgo biloba, ginseng and Vitamin E. It seems to be safe for acne-prone skin. I recommend this to everybody, regardless of your skin type. I bought this at SM Department Store Beauty Section  for a pack two. Could also be found at Watsons.

Nichido Foundation Stick in Ivory

       This has been doing wonders on my under eye dark circles for the past few months. I use this as a concealer rather than as a foundation. It's creamy, blendable and stays all day long. It has a peachy tone which is great for covering up dark circles. It's the shade "Ivory", which is supposed to be on the yellow category. But, I'm not complaining since the product is great. I thank Ning Hilario, Beauty Editor / JR Art Director of Meg, for featuring a similar product on the July issue. Hers was a concealer stick, I couldn't find one so I opted for the foundation. Check this out if you are looking for a good concealer.

Daiso Diamond Eyes in Purple

       The brow powder is superb match for my Etude House Easy Brow Pencil (Dark Grey), which was featured on my June Favorites. The combination gives my brows a polished grooming; it looks natural on me. As I have mentioned before, I have medium-toned brows. Gray is definitely my go-to color for this part of my face. These two products are the bomb as they do not irritate my skin and stay on place for a long time.

Victoria's Secret Such A Flirt Fragrance Mist


      This is one of my top fragrances from Victoria's Secret. This has fresh and floral notes; it's fruity, sweet, non-citrus and tropical. This contains starfruit and white orchid. The blends are incredible and nothing that is overwhelming. It reminds me of adolescence. I'm obsessed with the scent; feeling like I could use this forever and will not get sick of it. How I wish they would formulate a perfume version of this. I would definitely buy! I recommend getting this. :)

Meg magazine


      Before I end this post, I would just love to inform you that my tweet was published on Meg magazine on the last month's issue. I was surprised and extremely ecstatic.:D  Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Meg! 

       And that's it for my October Favorites. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Comments really enlightens me and are always replied back. More posts coming, Have a nice day. Stay safe! XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments