OOTD - 09/15/13 (My Nephew's Christening)

      How's your Sunday, guys? Mine's really fun. I attended my nephew's late birthday celebration and baptism. I was at San Jose, Antique this morning and afternoon. After the celebration, we went to Gaisano mall before going home. Since I won't be able to have my sale shopping at SM, I decided to haul at Gaisano. So I guess there will be a haul post tomorrow. Would you like that? Anyways, let's get started. *Click the images for a larger view.


     For today's outfit, I decided to wear a party dress. I matched it with a simple bolero to make the look casual. Then, paired it wedges and my maroon sling bag which I've posted a lot of times. Haha!


      A closer look of the outfit. Please excuse the tummy. Haha! The color combination look so cute and if I've worn it with a tiara, I think I would look like a princess. The combo is unusual. It gives a girly vibe. 


The top of the dress is ruffled flowers. Cute, eh? Blue. <3 p="">


     The bottom of the dress is sheer cotton candy-ish pink skirt. Yup, no lining. That sucks, right? So I wore a cycling underneath. 



White wedge in a faux fish scale design. These are so comfy and lightweight.


Today's ring. Pearls, flower and gem stone as accents.


Other accessories used. I just let my hair down.


Face (Selfie) of the day. :D

Dress: MaryMart Mall
Bolero: Thrift Store
Belt: Genevieve Gozum 
Shoes: Robinson's Department Store
Ring: My parent's shop
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Shop & Match 


That's my outfit of the day. What do you think of my outfit. I hope you enjoyed this day as much as I do. Have a nice. Stay safe.  XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments