🌞 March 2016 Favorites 🌞

Hi, guys! Welcome to my March 2016 Favorites post! :) I missed February, and so I thought I would share my favorites this month because they are actually the same from the previous month. I got to discover some skin care and makeup products last last month and I loved most of them. There are some things mentioned in this post like application technique and product combinations. If you are interested to know them, just keep on reading. :)

Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in True Toffee
          It's one those lipstick that you will love for the rest of your life after you have applied this on your lips. I'm not even exaggerating guys. The formulation is creamy, has smooth application on the lips, and moisturizing all through out the wear. The products claims to be long lasting and rich in pigmentation, which I think is true based on my experience. This True Toffee shade comes off as peachy nude which has a cool to neutral tone. I'm a light-skinned with warm undertone person; I didn't think cool-toned nude lip colors will not look good on me. If you are looking for an affordable, great quality, long lasting lipsticks, check Maybelline's Color Show makeup line.   

AVON Simply Pretty Lip Defining Pencil in Nude

          Another AVON product again. Yay! Honestly, there's not a single makeup product from AVON that I didn't like. The products that I got from this brand are all great. I'm not kidding, guys. Anyways, I loved this lip liner the past month (and still it is this month) because it's a easy use; it's a no-brainer product, glides smoothly on the lips, and easy to clean the excess. This products looks pretty dark on the liner, but goes on light on the lips. It comes off as a warm light brown shade which actually looks good together with the lipstick I mentioned above. I highly highly recommend this lip liner if you are looking for a budget friendly but good one.


          These are the swatches of the products I just talked about. As you can see, the other one is cool-toned and the the other is warm-toned. I have worn this combination during a celebration event we had last week; I have loved it because the products stayed long on my lips for hours. I have only retouched once. Anyways, please excuse my face here, my falsies was still wet and my eyes were feeling heavy. Haha!



Human Nature Purifying Facial Scrub and Human Nature Balancing Face Toner


          "A good skin is a happy skin. A happy skin is a healthy skin. The more organic the ingredients are, the better." That was my quote, which I said during my mini makeup lesson that I have given to my office mates last Monday.  Recently, I was starting to ditch my skin care products because I wanted to use organic products for my skin care routine. Human Nature is a local brand that has emerged years and years ago on the Philippine Market, aiming to bring an array of 100% organic skin care products without the high price.

         I have recently ran out of a facial scrub, so I browsed a grocery for a new scrub to try on. I saw the Human Nature Purifying Facial Scrub which has real strawberry seeds. Strawberry seeds used as a face scrub?? Wow, that's sounds so cool! I love how this scrub makes my skin feel cleansed and purified without feeling the usual tightness I feel with other face scrubs. It has that clean sweet scent which isn't overwhelming at all. It's not really for fighting for oiliness and pimples, but it is a gentle scrub for daily use. If you are looking for an affordable organic face scrub, check this product out.

         I also bought this Human Nature Balancing Face Toner because I remember loving this way back on 2012; It was year I first tried this product. I loved it, and I love it still. It feels light and gentle, somewhat moisturizing, and smells so nice.This toner is never tightening nor drying. I love it a lot. Enough said! :)

Daiso Hyaluronic Acid Mixing Face Mist
          An acid mixing mist for your face?? Is that safe, Sylden?? Haha! Worry not, my friends. This is a safe mist that could be used daily. I have searched the internet about this Hyaluronic Acid and I found out that this acid is used on products that helps heal wounds, dry pimples, and other related stuff. This product is not bad at all! I bought this because I was intrigued to see how this works that first I time I saw it on the store. This is nice for moisturizing the face before applying makeup, setting the face, mixing it with flaky eye shadows, and a lot. I love how this fixes my face when a product decides to cake on my skin suddenly. :) This is a life saver! Haha! I might forget to mention that this has alcohol and isn't organic at all. I don't if this is even safe for sensitive skin. If you have no any problematic skin conditions, this might work for you as well.


          The next thing I'm gonna talk about is actually a technique I learned from Michelle of ReadySetGlamour. A couple of months ago, she uploaded a video about Do's and Don't s of makeup. One of the techniques that really caught my attention was the one in which she demonstrated to set the eye primer/base with a powder. I tried the technique the next morning and I was amazed. The powder absorbed the moisture on my lids, making the eye shadows to blend better and lasts all day long. I also noticed a minimal creasing towards the end of the day. If you haven't done this technique, please try it. You will love it and see the difference. I use the Esssence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base on my lids and set it with the Clean and Clear Oil-Control Pressed Powder. This combination works for me and I love it. :)

Victoria's Secret Fearless Fragrance Mist
          Oh My God. This perfume describes me -- FEARLESS.  It's sweet, sour, fruity and alluring at the same time.  Victoria's Secret described this as: "Attitude is everything in this modern take on a seductive floral scent, here in a sheer fragrance mist." The scent is floral with blackcurrant, purple diamond iris and orris notes. The scent kind of reminds me of the ZARA Oriental Eau de Toilette, which has girly seduction in it. They're not on the same family of notes, but they are on the same family of floral fragrances. They have both seductive scent; the VS is hardcore and the ZARA is toned down. Anyways,I love this Fearless Fragrance for everyday use. It's something that screams "me". I'm a fearless person and I know it. Haha!

          Those are my favorites for the month of February and March. What are your current favorites? Please share those with us by leaving a comment down below. I love reading and replying to comments. :) If you have any requests, please let me know. Thank you so much for reading my favorites. I hope you enjoyed this post. I will talk to you soon. Have a great week, everyone. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments