OOTD: 7th Birthday Party

by - 10:37 PM


           Hi, guys! Today's post is about the outfit I wore today on my niece's birthday party. It's her 7th birthday celebration today; a Frozen-themed party. All of the decorations were colored either blue, white or silver. Anyways, I wore something comfortable (as always) yet still colorful and youthful. 


           As you can see, I'm chubby right now. Haha! I have been eating a lot the past few months and I honestly didn't care. For my dress, I chose this high-low cut, flower-printed short dress that I purchased from Boracay. I though this was so suitable for the venue which is on the beach. My cousins wore maxi dresses, but I didn't want to trouble myself being uncomfortable on the bus. I cannot explain the specific style of this dress; it has cinch on the waistline and has this overlay fabric of the same print on the neckline. See this picture from Instagram to see what I mean: Colorful Dress.


           I layered my dress with a cropped, light wash denim jacket which I got from a thrift store in Baguio. I have big arms right now and I don't feel like exposing so I have to cover them. This jacket seems to have matched with my dress pretty well. What can you say? I was actually inspired by Demi Lovato to pair girly dresses with denim jackets. Remember the Camp Rock 2 days? Her outfits were so cute! 


          Then I chose a brown sling bag with studs and fringes from Stradivarius. I cannot find this bag on their online store anymore but here similar ones on this page. This bag is spacious enough to put my wallet, sunglasses, earphones, small body mist and makeup at times. 

          To spice up my outfit, I wore this some sort of a connector ring; one band one the middle part and the other band on the bottom connected by a chain. Please tell me what do you call this type of ring because I clearly do not know. Haha! 


          For shoes, I chose these brown sandals from the brand Spring Fling which I bought online at Zalora. Fortunately, you can still purchase this online on this page.I think that these pair of flats went well with the rest of my outfit. These have put on a bohemian vibe on the overall outfit, together with the bag. These shoes are so comfortable to wear on and looks unique compared to other strappy sandals I've seen. 

       This was my outfit for today's family occasion. I loved this overall look because it's cute, youthful, and vibrant. I felt like I was a teenager again. I think that it suited pretty well for a children's party. It's comfortable, simple yet playful at the same time. Did you like my outfit as well? Let me know by leaving a comment down below. I enjoy making posts about this because I like sharing my style with you, guys. I hope you stay tuned because I will share my favorites next. Thank you so much for visiting. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO



You May Also Like

0 Comments