❤ June 2015 Favorites ❤


            Hi! I can't believe June is flying by so fast. I still feel like we just hit the beginning of the month, like it started a week ago. Do you feel the same way too or I was just so busy this month? Anyways, I just want you to know that I went to Baguio City again last June 7 until June 11 because our National Conference was held there. I know I promised that I would post about my Baguio vacation but I wasn't able because there are lots of things I want to talk about that I cannot completely share with just on the spot typing. I really hope I have the time to write down my travels, experiences and priceless wanderings. ☺

           I have some beauty products discoveries recently the last few months and I am gonna talk about them in a while. This month's favorites are mainly focused on beauty products. Yay! :)


              The first on my list is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine. This is one of those popular lip chubby sticks sold by Revlon. Way back on April, I asked my mama to buy me this particular product line, just in a light pink shade. I was so happy that she picked this shade; it matches my skin tone and is wearable for everyday. I have used this constantly since I got this and the triangular-shaped head is now flat. Haha! That's how much I love this lip product. It glides on smoothly, moisturizing and has vivid color payoff. The moisture comes off after I eat but the color is still on my lips, leaving a nice stain. This is one of those Barbie pinks that most people could wear. 


            Here's my selfie on a plane wearing the Sweetheart Valentine Balm Stain. See, it looks pretty natural. If you are wondering, I go these sunnies from Daiso.  



               Next is this Essence I ❤ Stage Eyeshadow Base that I started using sing April. This is on my favorites list this month because I think this product needs some recognition from the blogging community. As what the product is all about; this an eyeshadow base and not a primer. I love how this base neutralizes the darkness of my lids. It's blendable and has a thick consistency which is good because it does not add weight to my eyes. That's the main reason I love this product. If I don't wear eye makeup, I just dab this on my lids and set it with a powder so it won't get oily. Overall, I think is a good product for everyday use. 


           Talking about skin care, I'm currently loving this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser. If you have been a reader of my blog for so long, you know that I'm obsessed in cleaning my face. I have already talked a lot of facial cleansers and scrubs. Cleaning my face is step I never miss even if I'm tired at night. I really don't like sleeping with a dirty face. My mommy's family is prone pimples so I take the time to clean my face everyday. This product removes all traces of makeup and dirt  on my face and neck. This also dries up pimples really fast and does not break me out. I use this everyday after I wash my face. 


                This Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes in Cherry Blossom smells so sweet. That's the main reason why I love using this product on my face. This removes a decent amount of makeup and dirt on my face and neck. It has moisturizing feel though this doesn't fully remove waterproof makeup. I can still see traces of eyeliner and mascara after washing my face. All in all, this is good makeup wipes that won't blow up your budget. This can be found at Robinsons Supermarket. :)


               The last but not the least, I'm obsessed with this pointed nautical strappy shoes from Make U Look which stored at MOGAO boutiques. I have been wearing these a countless times and I got compliments when people look at the shoes. I was surprised that this pair matches casual outfits; shirts, pants, and shorts. The most surprising this about these is that this is only Php 149! Can you believe that? I can't! Haha! Visit MOGAO stores and see if you can find something like this. :)


            Those are all of my of my June Favorites. Did you find something something interesting? I hope you do. If you have any product suggestions, please let me know. I love discovering things. :) By the way, I'm recently joined a company that sells Organic Soaps which are made in the Philippines. Yes, I'm a dealer. I'll post about it soon. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day! Stay safe. :D


You May Also Like

0 Comments