☼ My Top 5 Nail Colors for Summer (Philippine Market) ☼


         Hello! :D How is your Summer going, people? Mine's super duper loaded because of work (as usual). Haha! Anyways, today I'll be sharing with you my top 5 nail colors for Summer, which I have used a billion times and some were talked about before. These are my top 5 because I always wear them and they will be perfect for this hot season. I hope that is not too late since the rainy season is fast approaching. Haha! :) I'll be showing the lacquers in no particular order.

Chic Nail Color in Hulahoop (Pastel Collection)
         The perfect green pastel ever! I feel in love when I saw this for the first time. Wearing this evokes sweet and playful feeling on me. I love how it is not too minty nor too pale. I applied two coats since the formula is a little bit sheer and has micro glitters which cannot be noticed at a first glance. You buy this drugstores, department stores and grocery stores. 
San San Nail Polish in Purple Breeze
         If you are looking for a subtle pinky purple shade for Summer, then definitely grab this one. I have worn this a lot and you have probably seen this a few times. I still love this and I think that is an alternative for traditional pink colors. This color makes me think of fairies and unicorns, which has nothing to do Summer. But I'm in love with this. I also love the formula, it's opaque and doesn't chip easily.  How can I not recommend this? Haha! :)
Wish Nail Polish in  Pastel Blue (Pastel Collection)
        Can we just stop and stare for a while? This is the best pastel baby blue ever! I always look on my nails whenever I wear this color. This reminds of the clear blue sky and the beach. This could be an alternative (again) for navy blue and turquoise colors. PS. the polish doesn't have a name, I bought this in a set. If you are wondering, you can get this at Watsons and SM Department Stores
San San Nail Polish in Blue Sapphire
       My favorite nail color of all time! Aside from the fact that this is my favorite color, it also screams Summer. This is the safest color to wear if you don't want to go so bold or pale. I have already said enough about this nail polish on a post past. I highly recommend this for any season of the year  . :)
Allue My First... Nail Colour in Electric Pink
        If you want a bold and strong pink, check this one out. It's well-suited for the sunny season. This is one color that looks good in any skin tone. The warm shade tones down the brightness. Try this one. You won't regret. :)

    Would you try these colors? Did you like my selection? Do you any recommendations or suggestions? Please let me know. I'm excited to try other colors. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the Summer while it lasts. I'll talk to you soon. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments