Challenge: Pan That Palette - Avon The Greens 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette (Intro)

by - 10:34 AM



           Hello! First of all, I want to greet all the mothers out there a Happy Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day and may God bless you all. :) Today, I will be introducing to you the new challenge I will be joining, the Pan That Palette Challenge. This challenge started last year, basing on what I have read on a blog yesterday. You might be saying that I always do challenges but I don't finish most of them. Yeah, that's right. There's no way I would deny that. Hehe! :) Anyways, I'll give you updates of my Project Pan 2014 and I'll also finish my 30-Day Beauty Blog Challenge


         On this challenge, I chose this mini eyshadow palette from Avon called The Greens. I have this one around for almost 2 years. I use this from time to time, switching with my other shadows. It seems like this palette takes forever to hit pan on. The shadows are the most pigmented but they give a good color pay-off. The only rule for this challenge is to hit pan on all of the shades to the end of the year (at most). Some of the shadows are shimmery, some are of satin finish and the rest are metallics.  


           I bought this palette from a direct seller and I'm not quite sure if this is still available. :) I'll do my utmost best to succeed on this challenge. I will do the swatches on my first update, maybe an in-depth review as well. I'll also try to show pictures on what looks I have come up with this palette.  :)

        I challenge all of you to this one too. Isn't it fun to hit pan on palettes that just lie on your makeup drawers? Haha! Please let me know if you do this one too so we can follow each other's tracks and share thoughts and ideas. :) Haha! I guess this is it for this post. I'll talk to you soon. Have a pleasant day. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments