To Buy or Not To Buy: IN2IT Supreme Waterproof Eyeliner (All Black)

         Hi there! :) I'm so sorry for the posting the past week. You know, the usual reason, I'm really busy right now. Then I've got a family problem going on. My emotions has been like a roller coaster, it sucks. But, I'm okay. I can manage this, don't worry. :) Anyways, I'll start this series called "To Buy or Not To Buy" wherein I review beauty products quickly and will tell you if it's worth buying or not. Remember, I base my reviews on my experience with a certain product. I will be honest with this, including my rants and some things that I think you should know.

        I have searched for a good pencil eyeliner that would stay all day and won't smudge. I was at the Watson's a couple of months ago to hunt for a particular liner. I stumbled upon this liner, the saleslady said that it's good and it's waterproof. Due to the price of Php 319, I bought this because I thought it would work well because it's more expensive than the other drugstore liner. It claims to be; waterproof, smudge-proof, and would last up to 15 hours. It's made in Germany. I had high hopes with this product because it was made on Europe, thinking it would be a good quality. 

        I WAS SO WRONG. After a few uses, I was able to say that I'm extremely disappointed at this products. It sucks. It's not true to what it claims. After an hour of applying this, I saw that the product scattered around my lower lash line. I've put this on my tight line and at the end of the day it transferred on water line. I felt like I was deceived by the brand.






       My final say is NOT TO BUY this product because it's a waste of money. Php 319 is already a lot of money for most of us. IN2IT, please improve this product. It's not good to fool your customers. This one is big time bad shot for me. I'm sorry. :)

       I hope you'll like this kind of posts. If you have any requests, please let me know. I always make an effort to do requests. Talk to you soon. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO
____________________________________________________________________________
Join my current giveaway: 
________________________________________________________________________________

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for joining and linking with Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete