ლ January 2014 Favorites ლ

            OMG! I'm baaaaaaack! :D Hello. How are you, my readers? It's been such a long month for me. Endless work-related activities and assignments and paper works at Graduate School. As much as I want to blog at least weekly, I just can't because I don't have energy left to blog every time I arrive. Today's Sunday and I chose to relax so here I am, blogging my January Favorites. My promised Valentine's series was postponed because of my heavy-loaded schedule. I haven't even updated my template, I want something full of hearts. How I wish I have more time for blogging. I doing my very best to find time for DI and write quality posts. :) 

Clinique Different Lipstick in A Different Grape (Old Formula)


          Oh my goodness! The first time I used this, I immediately fell in love with this. This is the perfect plum lip color in my opinion. It's not too dark like the Gothic-vampish color nor too sheer. This has slight tint of red making it wearable and appropriate for work. It's a shade that won't catch you HR's attention. Who would want that anyways? Haha! =) Consistency-wise, it's thick with a creamy touch. This is the only lippy I have used on the entire month of January. Though I'm not really sure if the new formula is as good as this one. Clinique also has a new packaging for their lipsticks, I think the green are not available on their stores anymore. If you ever get the chance of finding the original formula, please buy. You won't regret. 


Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 (Old Formula)


        The best lip conditioner I've ever used! This is so amazeballs! It's not sticky nor heavy on the lips. It has a light-weight formula with no overwhelming scent at all. Plus, it has SPF! The company said this can also be use at night for an overnight treatment. How cool is that? I bring this everywhere I go, It's one of the staple products that needs to included in every makeup bag. 

Avon 8-in-1 Eye Palette in The Greens


         Avon scored big on this baby. Oh, yeah! ;) These shadows are highly pigmented, has a smooth texture, and can easily be blended. (My camera did not do justice to the beauty of this palette.) The shades included in this palette are coordinated to compliment each other.  I have tried various looks with these; from natural to smokey. The formula of these was not made to last long so I apply a primer prior to the shadows. By the way, all of these are metallic. I was expecting some mattes because the brochure said it has. I'm not complaining though. :)


Elf Studio Blush Brush


           A versatile kind of brush. It's perfect for contouring, applying blush or powder. The brush is dense and the bristles feels like hair. It blends the product well making a flawless and effortless look. I highly recommend this brush for everyone who's just starting with makeup. 

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Colorshine Lip Gloss in Grape Escape


           Another grape! Haha! This is a plummy gloss that goes well with the Clinique A Different Grape lipstick. It's sheer but smells so good; like a grape wine. It's addicting. I want to eat this. Haha! :) I'm afraid you cannot get this VS's site anymore since they already discontinued this line. :) But, you can still buy some of these on online shops. 

          I have actually listed these products on Fashiolista so you could see where you can buy these: January Favorites 2014. Just click the link if you are interested. :) I hope to update this blog again as much as I can. If you have any request or inquiries, feel free to contact me. :) Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO with lots of love.



You May Also Like

0 Comments