Happy New Year! + Updates

Happy New Year!! How are you, guys? It felt like I haven't blogged since forever. I know, I've said this for a lot of times, but I'm really sorry. I am truly busy with work and graduate school. My Decemebr has never been so loaded before; work-related activities, endless parties and other appointments. It was so insane. Haha! But, I admit, I enjoyed a lot. By the way, nobody entered the giveaway so I guess I'll just delete that post. :)

I'll post some pictures of my recent whereabouts. How I wish I could show you all the pictures, there all on my personal Facebook account. It's private. Haha! :) *Please click the images for a larger view.

Welcome Party (December 12)

 

Faculty and Staff Christmas Parties (December 21 and December 23)

 




Cousin's Wedding (December 23 - Afternoon)




So, those are some of the pictures of my previous activities. I'm brain storming for topics that I will be posting. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I think I will be blogging my "What I Got For Holidays" post. I hope it's okay with you. Before I end this, please let me share this message with you. :)

"I can never thank you all enough for the things you have for me. Family friends, salamat gid sa suporta and love niyo. Thank you for pushing me to show the world what I have to offer. My perception on myself has changed.

To all of those who hurt me, I've already forgiven you. You know who you are. 

To all who I have offended, I'm sorry. It's not intentional. I hope you can forgive me.

2013 has been a fruitful year for me. Some of my dreams came true. I landed on a great job, was enrolled on graduate school without problems, and became a better person than I was yesterday.

To God, thank for not abonding us through the times when we were so down. I'm overwhlemed by your blessings. You truly rock! 

Have a Happy New to all of you. God Bless! May all of your dreams come true."


You May Also Like

2 Comments