Project Pan Roulette: Finish 14 by Valentine's Day Intro


          Hey, guys! How are you? I apologize for my inactivity the past month because I took my Comprehensive Exam last August 1 and 2. I'm currently taking Master of Arts in Guidance Counseling and I recently finished all of my subjects so I took the Comprehensive Exam. I concentrated in reading my notes so I wasn't able to blog a lot on July. Anyways, I decided to start another project which I call Finish 14 by Valentine's Day. This project is done through a roulette style where I have picked up 14 product categories in a draw lot manner. My goal is to use up 14 products by February 14 next year and I have tweaked the rules a little bit. Instead of focusing only on the products that I have picked up, I'll be picking another category whenever I finish a product. It doesn't matter if I haven't finished all of the products I have picked up, as long as I get to finish 14 products by Valentine's Day. Do you get what I mean? :)

           I started using the products for this challenge since last month and these shots were also taken last month. You will notice that some of this products are also included in my other project pan project; I want those products to be given an extended time to be finished since I want to use them up so bad and I don't want to just throw them away. I you want to know what categories I have picked up and the product I have chosen, just keep on reading. 


          A nail polish! Whoo! This product is so opaque and dries quickly. Why is this called Blueberry? Haha! I've used this in a nail art and looked so cute. See my thumb on the picture above, that's what this nail polish looks like on my nails. I am hoping to finish this product since its old and I don't want to waste this because it was given to me by my cousin as a Christmas gift.



          Let's see if I can finish this eyeshadow which is also included in my Pan That Palette Challenge 2016. This is one of my favorite eye shadows of all time because it makes my brown eyes pop. 


          I only have 2 MAC products in my collection and both of them are eye shadows. I chose Honey Lust because this has always been neglected. It's a high quality eyeshadow; it's pigmented, blendable and so glittery in a good way. I have been using this lately as a topping on my lids and loving it so far. I do not anticipate in finishing this product by Valentine's Day because that is just impossible. What I'll do is to use this as much as I can and see if I can hit the pan. ;)


          Daaaammmmmnnnnnn, another eyeshadow! What can I do? This is a draw lots sampling method! Haha! I like this shadow for the lids but I have other shadows that I need to focus on. I don't think I would use up this product as well. Maybe a hit pan too? 


          Another eyeshadow! This matte pink shade would be really nice as a transition color. To be honest, ever since I started this project I have not yet used it on my looks. I kind of forgot about this one. How couldn't I? A lot of eyeshadows are inculded in my project pans. Haha! Maybe I could finish this one by February 14. :)


          I am loving this concealer so far. The coverage is medium to full, has creamy and thick consistency, stays all through the day and doesn't break me out. The only problem I have with this is the shade. I got the darkest one! I was supposed to get number 2 but I got this instead. If I blend this properly, the shade difference isn't visible at all. Overall, a great product. I am hoping to finish this by Valentine's Day.


My holy grail mascara. I have talked about this for so many times now and I'm not gonna elaborate anymore. This my 4th tube and I don't see any problems in using this one up. What's a mascare? Haha! Sorry for the typo. :D<3 nbsp="" p="">


          This is one of those products that I really really love but haven't talked about yet. This is my favorite liquid liner from the drugstore. The product itself is pigmented, stays put all throughout the day, doesn't budge but is so easy to remove. This product doesn't claim to be waterproof nor long lasting but it does a great job in staying in place. This comes with a felt tip applicator which makes the application process easier. Yes, it's a felt tip applicator in a wand. Unique, right? 


          This eyeliner is included in my Products I Want To Use Up in 2016 Challenge and currently being worked in progress. I will not talk about this product anymore because I do updates on the other challenge. As long as I get to finish this liner, I'm good with that. 


          Another product that is all included in my Products I Want To Use Up in 2016 Challenge. :)


          A nice lotion for everyday hydration. I finished this one last night. Yay! I have picked another category and will be shown on my update. Stay tuned for that. :)


          You've seen the palette countless times. I'm sorry! This also included in my Products I Want To Use Up In 2016 Challenge.


          You've seen this product a countless times as well. Well, I hope I could finish this even before the Valentine's Day comes. :)


          Monomola Long Lasting Lip Color in Cherry Red - this is one of those famous lip tattoos that you apply on your lips, let it dry for 10-15 minutes, and peel it off. I hate this product because it takes time, the color payoff isn't satisfying and isn't long lasting at all. I'll throw this away after this project ends. That's how awful it is. 

          Those are the products I have chosen for this challenge. This is really challenging since I have no control on the product categories picked. I'll do maybe 2-3 updates before the finale. The goal of this challenge is to use up 14 products before on February 14, 2017. I am hoping for this project to successful as I have failed on my past attempts. Please stay tuned for the updates and witness my journey as I go on with this challenge. :)

        Are you doing this challenge too? What are your thoughts about it? Please let us know by leaving a comment down below. Comments, suggestions, and reactions are always welcome and encouraged. :) Thank you so much for reading and dropping by. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments