♕❤♔OOTD: Civil Wedding♕❤♔

by - 10:40 AM


        No, I didn't get married. My cousin was. Haha! I am anticipating that you would be thinking that I did get married basing on the title of this post. Haha! By the way, how's my fellow countrymen? Is everybody safe? Please take care, we might not know what would the Typhoon Ruby/Hagupit would bring to the Philippines. :)

         Yesterday was my cousin's wedding, which we all felt happy for her considering that her age is already over at the calendar. :) Sorry, cousin. :D Anyways, that was just a civil wedding. I honestly didn't what would I wear since I know my cousins love to dress-up and I wasn't sure if they would wear something casual or semi-formal. Haha! 


        For the top, I decided to wear this cream-white chiffon sleeveless and tucked it in with a aqua blue circle skirt. As you can see, the top has pearl and faux rhine stones embellishment at the neckline. I didn't wear a necklace since the embellishment served as one. I got the skirt from Zalora, which I featured on my previous post: ZALORA - Pre Holiday Outlet Sale ( Up to 80% off). 



       My shoes wasn't originally this. I was wearing a silver ballet flats, but I saw that my cousins were wearing heels. So I a borrowed a wedge from my cousin. I didn't want to be out of place. Haha! :) These white wedges with ruffled ribbon-like and studded heels were from bought from eBay. II'm sorry, I forgot the brand. :D


       My only accessories were a pair of ginormous pearl earring that I received as a gift from my cousin and a silver "balls" bracelet from my mom. My makeup was really simple since I was not the bride. I don't want to overdo it. Haha! :D



        This the overall look. I think that the pieces pretty matched each other. Haha! What do you think? Did I do a good job? :) I was actually trying to imitate JoJo Levesque at this pose. It was a fail. Haha!

      I wanna thank my boyfriend for being my photographer at this day's post. Thanks, baby! :* Haha! Please let me know if you have any requests, suggestions, comments, or anything. I'll try my best to do an action on it as soon as possible. Please take care and be safe. Let's pray for everybody's safety during Typhoon Ruby. Love you all. XOXO

____________________________________________________________________________
Join my current giveaway: 
________________________________________________________________________________



You May Also Like

0 Comments