Nail of the Week: Green Session

by - 11:01 AM

           Ola! ^_^ Yes, it's another Nail of the Week post. This week, I decided to use two different shades of green for a change. I have been using a lot of greens these days, even with eye liners and shadows. Green is an attractive color, giving an earthy vibe. This color has been listed on my official list of favorite colors. Haha! There's nothing fancy about this post, just plain nail polish with accent color in the same family. 


         The main color is shamrock green, which looks washed out on the photo but darker in person. This is Green Session from Allue. I know, this brand is from the teenage section of HBC. I can't help it, their color selections are vibrant and alluring. Haha! The color pay-off is great, the consistency rocks. One swipe is enough, two for intensity. In person, this shade looks a little bit muted but still pops. 


             For the accent color, I chose a light lime green shade from Wish. It doesn't have a name, but this is included in the Pastel Perfect Set. How I wish the pay-off was not sheer. I already applied double coats but look at that barely covered spot. It suck, right? 


          To cover the spot, I layered it with a glittered dark green polish. I think it goes well with the main color. What do you think? 


           Tada! Here's the finished look. This looks differently in person. My camera always does injustice. Why oh why?


           And here's a random pose of my hand against the wall. Haha! :)


Products used:
Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Jade (8mL) - Watsons, Department stores
Allue My First... Nail Color in Green Session - HBC Stores
Wish (Green), included in the Pastel Perfect Set - Watsons

So, that's it for today's post. Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment. Thanks for passing by. ;) Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments