Day 02: Favorite Bag That You Own

        Ola! ^_^

        The second day of the 30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge is to post about you favorite bag that you own.  I would say that I have an average amount of bags, not that many at all. I buy bags once in a while, mostly when I just need a new one. My love for totes is already over. It's time to grow and get something that's appropriate for my age and a little bit mature. 

      This black bag that's made in a faux leather material with gold-chained strap is my favorite so far. It's classy and somehow edgy. It goes well with pretty much anything. It's like a messenger bag but with a lady-like touch. I got this from my mommy's shop; she gets stuff from China and send those in here. We have this water business and a little boutique here in our town. I might be able to post a tour of our shop soon. I'll see about that. 







       The sad thing about cheap bags is that the inner lining is easily torn. I have some sturdy high-end bags but this one's the stylish. I don't care if it's cheap. :)

        I'm sorry if I wasn't able to post yesterday. I was tired from strolling around the mall. I got some stuff for a job interview. :) Have a nice day. Stay safe, everyone. XOXO

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I have never been a huge purse lover. I carry a clutch every day of my life, but I must say this bag is gorgeous! I love how simple it is, but the strap makes a statement. Thanks for sharing!

    Angi@cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete