iTravel: Bugang River, Pandan, Antique

by - 12:52 PM

          Hello, there! Welcome to the first segment of  iTravel. It is a post here in my blog featuring a specific place I have visited, mostly my nature escapades here in the Philippines. Traveling has been a major part of my life ever since I was a kid. It impacted my life by broadening my imagination and most importantly, it made me proud of my country. 

         Over the years, me and my family have been to tourist spots, famous historical landmarks, enchanting and hidden naturescapes, and even in places less-traveled. Our newest destination was the Malumpati Cold Spring Resort in Pandan, Antique. We grabbed the opportunity to visit the place as it was a holiday last Wednesday. The main purpose of the trip was to see the Bugang River, the cleanest river in the Philippines and I heard it's second in the world. Isn't it something to proud of, my fellow countrymen? :D It's a 3-hour (estimated time) drive from the town of San Jose, the capital of Antique. It's a long road trip but  worth the exhaustion because of the seascapes at the left side and mountain ranges at the right side.

          When we arrived at the resort, I was ecstatic to see the vivid bluish-green water flowing in the river. I headed straight to it, not minding to ask my mom if we have already paid the entrance fee. I could be overly excited often times. Hahaha! I was extremely enchanted by the place and immediately took pictures, still carrying my bag pack. 





         This is how clean the river is. See? It was storming and the river was supposed to be mud-like but the water is still clear. Click here for more enticing pictures. 
Posing on a raft.
Me, cousins and niece riding on a raft. It can be rented for 100 Pesos per hour.
Helping my best bud. 

Me, my brother and cousins.
Feeling like a pageant contestant with this pose. Please excuse the tummy. Haha! :)




Swimming portion. Enjoying my self so much, huh?



         So, that's it guys. I hope you enjoyed viewing the pictures. I really enjoyed going to that place.  I still can't get over it. It seems so magical. Hopefully, I can go back any time soon.  If you want for inquiries, just ask me. I would be glad to help you. Please let me know if you want more posts like this. Talk to you soon. Have a great day! :D XOXO
____________________________________________________________________________
Join my current giveaway: 
________________________________________________________________________________




You May Also Like

2 Comments