First Post + Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

         Hello there! I'm Sylden, 20, and a Filipina. Welcome to my new beauty and fashion blog, the Delightful Illusions. I'm also the owner of Mistaken Glance, which is now inactive and will be taken down soon. Misfortune events happened in my life and I didn't had the time to update my previous blog. My papa died last September because of lung cancer and I broke up with my boyfriend for 5 years last October because we couldn't save the relationship anymore. I can confidently say that I already moved on with the pain and that I'm happy with my life right now. I'm stronger, wiser and happier. I'm back for good. :D


      For my first post, I decided blog about the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag. I think this is an interesting and enjoyable tag to do. Bloggers and vloggers of the beauty community still do this even though this started last year. So, without further ado, I will start now.

     *The products that I will be mentioning are the ones that I bought. I won't include the items which were given to me.

GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item? What is your most inexpensive beauty item?

     My most expensive beauty item that I bought is the Honey Lust from MAC. I paid 850 bucks (Philippine Peso) for just an eyeshadow. I bought it at Mall of Asia, somewhere in Marionnaud. My most inexpensive beauty item is the St. Ives' Blemish Control Apricot Scrub (28 grams). I got it for around 80 bucks. It's small but it lasts for months.

WRATH: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product was the hardest to get?
     
     Gel liner is a beauty product that I have love/hate relationship with. I love the opacity of the product when I put it on my lids and how long lasting it is. I just don't like how hard it is to take off. After cleaning my face, there's still a liner smudged below on my waterline.
     The product that was the hardest to get was All That Glitters eyeshadow from MAC. I wasn't able to get the first time I went to a MAC counter, the artist said that it was a limited edition shadow. I was shocked because I knew that it was on the regular line. I don't if he was joking or what. LOL. Luckily, I found it on Duty Free.

GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?

     My most delicious beauty product would have to be Etude House's Look At My Lips lipstick (Baby Pink shade). OMG. This lippy smells so sweet. I wanna eat it. It smells like peachy-mango candy. Very addictive smell. I sniff it everytime I open my makeup drawer. :D

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
     
     My neglected beauty product due to laziness is face cream. I clean my face religiously but I'm lazy to put a cream after. I know I should moisturize my skin daily but I have oily skin. My face is sticky after hours of putting a cream.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

     Lippies give me the most self confidence because I feel pretty much polished when I put them on even without face makeup. :)

LUST: What are your favorite attributes in the opposite sex?

     I find the eyes to be the most attractive in the opposite sex. As if I can enter their soul and know them deeper. Eyes can show so much emotions which the mouth cannot speak. It's like reading unspoken words.  
     
ENVY: What beauty product would you most like to receive as a gift? 
   
     Chanel No. 5 perfume! I know it's costly but I would make me extremely happy. I've been eyeing this fragrance for so long. The scent smells like a baby powder with a class. :)

That's it. I hope you enjoyed reading my first post. I tag everyone. If you do this tag, please comment your post's link so I can read it. Stay safe. Bye! <3 XOXO

  





 

You May Also Like

0 Comments