OOTD: A Day On The Graduate School



           Being a Graduate School student gives one privileges college students do not have. In our university, proper dress codes are strictly implemented. Undergraduates students are always being held by the guards at the gate if they are wearing shorts, above the knee skirts, dresses and such. Don't be surprised people, that's just how it goes here in the Philippines. We are conservative when it comes to school clothing. Haha! Anyways, I have worn a few times short skirts and dresses during my class (every Saturday) and the guard just let me pass because he knew I belong to the Graduate School Department. Graduate School students cannot be "touched"; they'll report them to the HR if they do. Haha! 

            Last week, I wore something dressy, something that stepped up the game a little bit. I wanted to look like I really belong to the Graduate School Department, something I wouldn't be mistaken for a college student. 


          I wore a blue umbrella-patterned baggy blouse with lace collar trimming from Forever 21. I wore a bandeau inside because I don't wanna go exposing my bra (Ewwwww!). Then I tucked the blouse in a a black circle skirt from Bayo, which is big for me because it's the size Large. This was the last piece when I got this by the way. I paired this ensemble with a brown flat pointed shoes from Solemate


          To complete the outfit, I went for a brown leatherette structured from Stradivarius. Fortunately, this is still available on their website and this is called the Rigid Bag (click for link). I love this bag so much, it goes with everything I wear. This gives a sophisticated accent to most outfits and it's spacious. 


          And here's just another random selfie that I took that day. I was intending to show my bag but it was out of the picture because I didn't have a selfie stick. Haha! 

          I was absent to my only class this day because I have a slight fever due to over fatigue. Aside from the fever, I am feeling pain on my thighs, back and feet. I just need some relaxation and I will feel better again. 

         Thank you so much for stopping by. It was nice to have a little bit of chit chat. I'm hoping you're having a great day. I'll talk to you soon. Stay safe. Lots of love and kisses.




You May Also Like

0 Comments