Outfit of the Day: Black and White

          Hi! This is just a really quick post about my outfit today. I went to the mall with my mom this day to chill out and relax. We were stuck at home these past few days because of the storm so we decided to go out. She played Bingo and I watched movie at the cinema. 



           Anyways, I decided to wear a simple and comfortable outfit with a touch of glam. I'm wearing a fitted plain black U-neck blouse and tucked it in on my white shorts. To add a spice, I picked up a colorful starfish statement necklace and paired it with a gold watch. I didn't wear earrings because the neck piece is enough. Sorry for the messy background. 


        And here's another #awkward pose of mine. What am I doing in this anyways? Sorry, I don't do modelesque poses. Haha!


         This how the outfit looks like from the top view. My sandals are outside. My mom does not allow us to bring shoes inside the house; except for house slippers. 


         I chose this leather-ish man made sandals that was made from Marikina. It's comfortable and giving that earthly vibes. What do you think about this? 


A closer look of the outfit. 


Starfish. :)

        So, that's it for today's outfit. I hope you like my style. Please tell me if you want more posts like this. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day! Stay safe. XOXO



You May Also Like

0 Comments