FOTD: Soft Smokey

by - 10:06 PM

          Hi! :) So, today I will be talking about my face of the day. A makeup look that I have worn on church today. I think this the first time I'll be doing this, right? Anyways, I did a soft smokey look today. I was inspired by the look of Jennifer Lawrence, I watched her movie Silver Linings. The movie's great! :) I love her flawless complexion and dark sexy eye look. How I wish my camera picked up the colors greatly, but it didn't. 


         I started by applying a light moisturizer and a stick foundation. Concealed my dark circles and pores. Then filled in my brows with a dark grey pencil and powder. I started with my eyes by applying a nude primer and a pearly white base. Since I was going to the church, brightening my eyes was a better option. Haha! I applied a taupish-brown all over my lids and dark brown shade on my outer-v. Then I have put slightly, dabbed,  a black shade starting from the outer lid up to the center. A terracotta shade for the crease to deepen the look a little bit. I used a shimmery white eye shadow to highlight my brow bone and tear ducts. Black eyeliner on the upper lash line and water line. Finally, a coat of black mascara. I applied a matted peach blush powder on my cheeks a nude peach lipstick and berry lipgloss. I patted a little bit of powder foundation on my t-zone and forehead to eliminate shine. I wanted my eyes to standout so I toned down the other parts of my face.    


        Here's a closer look of my finished look. I took this with a flash. The photo above was taken with a natural light. My face is oily so I don't know how to eliminate 100% oil on my face. Haha!


       And this is what it looks like in front. What do you think guys? Shall I make a tutorial? Let me know you thoughts. ;) 

      Have a blessed Sunday, everybody. Talk to you soon. Stay safe. XOXO

You May Also Like

0 Comments