Day 04: Favorite Foundation (Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combination/Oily Skin)


        Hi! :) Do you like DI's new look? I was way too excited for the holidays, I already have winter decorations and falling snows (Go that from My Blogger Widgets: Snow Falling Effect). It's my dream to have a White Christmas someday. How about you? Anyways, this fourth day post is about my favorite foundation.

          In my 3 years of being a makeup enthusiast, I still haven't found the foundation that perfectly suits my skin's type & color. It's either that I have picked something pinkish or something that my makes my skin more oily. This product I'm about to feature is currently not on my stash because my friend borrowed it but never gave it back. I'm just fortunate enough to have pictures of it as a remembrance. It sucks, I know. :| Repurchasing this is not yet on my plan because I want to try out other foundations from different brands. As an aspiring makeup artist (haha!), I need to explore various makeup brands. 

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Natural Beige (Combination/Oily Skin)

         I immediately fell in love with this foundation the first time I have laid it on my bare skin. It's smooth, blendable and lightweight. It has a medium coverage and covers imperfections well. Though I might say that has a vanilla-ish smell, for others they say that it's paint. I used this during my pre-debut photoshoot (2010) and it lasted for the whole day with minimal oiliness. The photographer even remarked that this foundation is great. She noticed the lasting power it possess. The only complaint I have for this is the shade that the saleslady picked out for me. This has pink undertone which didn't match my light yellow skin. It comes off pinkish on my skin. Overall, this is closest to perfection.


Here's a photo using the foundation from the pictorial.
        What are your product recommendations, guys? Can you share those to me? I'm still searching for nice makeup products to use. I hope you enjoy reading this. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO and lots of love! :)


You May Also Like

0 Comments